Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doh!!!! give me the game
Arcade.gif
I dont feel so good

Tell me, did you find the video at supraforums :dopey: ?

Normal res vids willdo I want to see some good ingame and replay footage of cars we haven't seen much of like the CLK-LM and that Toyota 7 Can-Am car ect.

I've driven one of thoes, not like that I hasten to add bu I have driven one.

evilgnome
I have a HD Tv tuner card with component inputs for recording. :dopey:
Well, I look forward to seeing these vids :D My tv has a hd tuner build in, does this mean I'm gonna get 1080i easily with gt4 :dopey:

Drivig one in a straght line can make you vomit, did you see Top Gear with the Atom, your face deforms like Clarksons did.

They shake about all over the place and you feel every little bump, the one I drove had been put on smaller wheels cos someone had nicked it's normal ones, so it was lower to the ground than it should be as well, but even driving over painted markings on the road sent shocks though the car, it was way too stiff and skittish. Maybe just the setup of the one I drove it was a blast but you had a sore back and felt ill after canning it for any lenth of time.

Can the people who have GT4 please confirm if NISSAN Pulsar GTi-R is the game??? (Used cars or 90s car section)

deki
Can the people who have GT4 please confirm if NISSAN Pulsar GTi-R is the game??? (Used cars or 90s car section)

u'll hafta wait till tonite for me to check (i dont have time during lunch break today), but i THINK i saw one.... i'm sure the EXA is in there, so i've got a feeling the pulsar should be there too.... there's still a lot of cars to unlock anyways... i'm not even up to 300 cars yet, and presuming the 650~700 cars is true, that means i'm not even half way...

It's kind of funny that the only peolpe that have the game now are new members. Can't wait for one of them to return though.

I'm no new member, but I have returned and GT4 is on my TV right now!

deki

Can't find one, sorry!

chaser_fan
I'm no new member, but I have returned and GT4 is on my TV right now!
How easy are the license tests? Is it the same as GT3 or harder?

How does the points system work exactly?

Chaser, have you won the Mazda RX-7 BP Falken '03 from the Turbo Tuned series in the Professional Hall yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back