Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chaser what's up. In GT4 can you start your car like the engine? Because on the Japanese site there is that engine sound noise...

rollazn
Hey Chaser what's up. In GT4 can you start your car like the engine? Because on the Japanese site there is that engine sound noise...

Unfortunately you can't do that mate. I think they just sampled a Beemer, GT-R and Vette and put them on the site.

Have you tried blowing your engine yet, Chaser? 1twojay mentioned he did once, but nobody else has confirmed.

Solid Lifters
How easy are the license tests? Is it the same as GT3 or harder?

How does the points system work exactly?

License tests are pretty idiot-proof, although I haven't tried the last two licenses yet. Just want to race right now!

Ebiggs
Have you tried blowing your engine yet, Chaser? 1twojay mentioned he did once, but nobody else has confirmed.

Hasn't blown yet, but not through want of trying!

The359
There are 81 manufacturers/tuners on the car list.

In Arcade mode, there are 62 manafaturers available. I haven't counted A-Spec mode yet.

The websites with all the GT4 car pics are down. You can wait just like everyone else has to.

Chaser_fan (or anyone that knows) is there any non GTR R33 Skylines in the Used car section?

HOLY CRAP. Can someone please like buy a thousand copeies and then mail it if we send a cash ordser?! holy crap holy crap holy crap.2`12

Solid Lifters
OK, let us know when you need your butt wiped.

You're funny.

Back on topic: Oh man, we get all this info but we still don't know for sure when we'll have the game in our hands. :indiff:

Jus twon the DMC DeLorean

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 308
chaser_fan
i want to ask, where to change wheels?
i dont mean where to buy, i mean can i own a few sets of wheel for a single car like in GT3
since I remember GT2 can only own 1 set per car

Ronnn
chaser_fan
i want to ask, where to change wheels?
i dont mean where to buy, i mean can i own a few sets of wheel for a single car like in GT3
since I remember GT2 can only own 1 set per car

I haven't tried that yet. Mabe it's just like GT2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back