Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chaser on the 05 Mustang if you have unlocked it yet can you get the car in Black with the Silver stripes?

Do the reverse lights work this time around also?

Thanks Man!

Man, if GT4 isn't out in the U.S. before March, I'm seriously going to think about importing it.

Then again, with the extra cost of importing, I could about get a DFP...

*starts DFP fund* 💡 :dopey:

Ditto.

Do the reverse lights work this time around also?

Yeah but it adds to the realism that if I'm backing up in my C6 the reverse lights while light my way.

there were 71 pages when i went to work lol, i have a few questions so dont flip out if they are already answerd lol.

is drift mode in or out?

do the oil changes cost the same for every car like in gt3?

and is there a paint shop? and if there is are there custom colors or just factory colors for each car ?

PunkRock
It's not like it'll make a big difference...
Incredibly true, however, people appear to crave for all modest things to be perfect. I’m remorseful to break it to them but nothing is perfect. (Excluding me).

damn men, can't we send a reporter to asia or something to bring us, backwards gt3 players, a live update? please chaserfan or other lucky b*stards, if you have some spare time slide us a page of info, cause all we have on most of these pages is unanswered questions...

Photo Mode can come any time now...
256MB_CLR_wLanyard.jpg

I'M READY!!!

(Sorry for the big pic, guys...)

DRIFT GOD
and is there a paint shop? and if there is are there custom colors or just factory colors for each car ?

Ahh, yes, that's the one question I wanted to ask but totally forgot. I remember an early video showing a Nismo'ed 350Z spinning in the grass and changing colors...

Rody
Damn, why are the car pics websites down? I so want to see them. =(

They are down because there are thousands like you and me who are itching to see those pics and we flood the site, exceeding their limits.

fporto_br
Photo Mode can come any time now...
http://www.sandisk.com/download/photos/retail/256MB_CLR_wLanyard.jpg[IMG]
I'M READY!!!

(Sorry for the big pic, guys...)[/QUOTE]
Hey anyone know which USB sticks will be compatable with the game and the PS2? and where I can buy them?

PunkRock
Ahh, yes, that's the one question I wanted to ask but totally forgot. I remember an early video showing a Nismo'ed 350Z spinning in the grass and changing colors...
Gotta link for that video?

PunkRock
That was easily a year ago if not more... I'll dig around, but I'm not sure I'll find it.

It was more than a year ago, good luck finding it :)

pimp racer
Hey anyone know which USB sticks will be compatable with the game and the PS2? and where I can buy them?

If I'm not mistaken, every kind of USB flash drive can be used with the PS2...

I tested my Cruzer as soon as I got home... Connected it to the top port, started my Action Replay MAX and transferred some savegames from my memory card to it. Then, connected it to the PC. Result? Worked flawlessly... Backed up all my savegames to my desktop.

Then, I did it the other way: copied some MP3 files to the drive, connected it to the PS2 and started MAX Media Player. Again, total success. Listened all the files with no problems.

I hope "compatibility" will not be considered an issue to GT4's memory handling abilities...

About buying one of these drives... I think you can easily find it in any electronics store nowadays (I live in Brazil, but I was able to find many shops with these drives in a question of minutes, compare prices and buy the cheapest one). The only thing I cannot help you is talk about price... Things here are 3 to 4 times more expensive than in USA or Europe.

I forgot something, but what if you cut the corner. I know if you hit a wall there will be a penalty but what will happen if you try to cut a corner?

Three questions.

1. Every time you hit the wall you get a penalty? What if it was a small tap?
2. If you cut the corner, do you get a penalty or do you automatically slow down?
3. Last one, if your rear touches the grass a little do you automatically spin out? Is it like GT3?

rollazn
I forgot something, but what if you cut the corner. I know if you hit a wall there will be a penalty but what will happen if you try to cut a corner?

Three questions.

1. Every time you hit the wall you get a penalty? What if it was a small tap?
2. If you cut the corner, do you get a penalty or do you automatically slow down?
3. Last one, if your rear touches the grass a little do you automatically spin out? Is it like GT3?

I would think touching the grass or sand in any case would make you spin out, unless it was very brief. My Forza Motorsport demo is that way. Speaking of which, can anyone compare their physics?

xcsti
They are down because there are thousands like you and me who are itching to see those pics and we flood the site, exceeding their limits.

Oh, so stop trying to access it! Just kidding...
GTP could host them, right? :sly:

Can someone please do me a favour??? I just got back from my 5 day holiday and looked on here (Well tried) and I see that GT4 is out in Japan. Well I saw this thread, but I really don't want to have to kill myself trying to go through every post or wait for every page to load. I'd like it if someone could either point me in the direction of the Holden pics. Or even post them up after this post. Hell even email them to me, but I have to see them. Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back