Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebiggs
So who here has GT4 right now?

I know 1twojay, Chaser_fan, and x08 do. Anyone else?

There are a few simple questions I would like answered, such as reverse lights and tuning options. What new parts are available besides superchargers and nitrous? Are there any new options in setting up your car? (i.e. boost, tire pressure, ECU tuning)
As PunkRock already mentioned, you can use the Search This Thread function to search for your answers. It's right up there in the top right, below the thing that says "Page 91 of 91" currently. There's also a copy at the bottom of the page in the Thread Tools part.

PulsatingFISH
Unlock? You don't buy the cars? Search function proved fruitless :(

Do we have pics of the used car lots?

They're very boring. Just a long scrollable list of car names with a square of colour for body colour and the mileage. Nothing to write home about.

Hey, did someone here write some impressions about B-Spec mode? I would like to know about it, but I lost track of this thread a long time ago lol....

Egghead
1 question :

Can you fast forward/skip laps when watching a replay? That would be nice.

No, unfortunately you cannot do that. Not in the regular replays. However, perhaps you can in B-Spec.

One nice feature is that if you press SELECT during your replay, it will pause the picture as it is without anything in the way. Just a small black bar at the bottom of the screen.

chaser_fan
They're very boring. Just a long scrollable list of car names with a square of colour for body colour and the mileage. Nothing to write home about.

That makes good sense. Thanks :)

So, whats this about unlocking cars?

chaser_fan
No, unfortunately you cannot do that. Not in the regular replays. However, perhaps you can in B-Spec.

One nice feature is that if you press SELECT during your replay, it will pause the picture as it is without anything in the way. Just a small black bar at the bottom of the screen.

any news on drift mode & paint shop???

chaser_fan
Just a long scrollable list of car names with a square of colour for body colour and the mileage.

Exactly what I hoped for :)
got a pic?

preferably of the Skylines so I can see if there is Non GTR versions of the R33.

Hey guys can you tell me which version is more understandable, the Chinese version or the Japanese version of GT4??' i need an answer cause I will order it tomorrow, pls!!!

VIPERGTSR01
Exactly what I hoped for :)
got a pic?

preferably of the Skylines so I can see if there is Non GTR versions of the R33.

The only R33 Skylines that I have come across are the GT-Rs. There is the R32 GTSt-M (is that right) and the original, original Skyline (not GT-R, but Skyline) but no non GT-R R33s ...as of yet!

PulsatingFISH
So, whats this about unlocking cars?

Same as in every other GT game really. You win a championship, license etc. and unlock a secret car. I just won the Silvia 270R before I went to work.

chaser_fan
The only R33 Skylines that I have come across are the GT-Rs. There is the R32 GTSt-M (is that right) and the original, original Skyline (not GT-R, but Skyline) but no non GT-R R33s ...as of yet!

Oh well, I hope it turns up (I cant understand why not!?).

Thanks for the reply :)

Those F1's :drool: Despite the ubber wrong paintjobs, they still look exellent. I'll just pretend that the red one is a Ferrari.

NO! Slow down more. Give Jordan + Mods a rest. They must be working overtime. That and GTP has been slow due to all of the members and guests on all of a sudden.

So we have seen the GT Universe menu, but what does the Arcade menu look like? Do you have a huge list of tracks or do you select Real Life Circuit etc? Its there the same C Class cars to S Class car selection? Thanks

FatAssBR
You mean today. :P

Yeah, lol.

By the way, we're both brazilian. Why the **** are we talking in english?

Acho que o Moderador num tá gostando, tá meio fora de tópico.
Ahaiuehaiea. Bom, vou dormir. Se tiver alguma novidade, foto, vídeo, essas coisas, me manda uma MP? É que talvez eu só entre de noite. :)
Falô!

Rody
Yeah, lol.

By the way, we're both brazilian. Why the **** are we talking in english?
So we don´t get our arses banned?

RODY
Acho que o Moderador num tá gostando, tá meio fora de tópico.
Ahaiuehaiea. Bom, vou dormir. Se tiver alguma novidade, foto, vídeo, essas coisas, me manda uma MP? É que talvez eu só entre de noite. :)
Falô!
Sure, I´ll let you know if anything new comes up. 👍

Wow, people have access to the F1 cars already?

42 minutes since last post. This thread is officially dead. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back