Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, none of these image links works for me, is it my connection or is it too busy to acces?
good news! watched the 'making of gt4' dvd that came with prologue and what did i see...

they were testing the ARIEL ATOM! you see it briefly in the beginning of 'the behind the scenes' section. i hope that it is a bonus car... does any of our lucky asian friends spot it?

http://www.arielmotor.co.uk/04/frames.htm.

(today i'm going to church to light a candle)

Flerbizky
That's not a drift - He has clearly lost it and is spinning out :D

Never seen that pic until you quoted it.

The angle of the frontwheel is funny. It's turned almost 90 degrees, how's that for realism?

Wow! This thread is finally starting to cool off after almost 118,000 views and nearly 1,900 posts in a matter of just over 48 hours. I didn't imagine my thread would get nearly this much traffic, but it just goes to show how hotly anticipated GT4 was. I have to say that it probably does't live totally up to the hype, but it's a fine game nonetheless. I can only imagine what KY and the Polyphony gang have in store for us with GT5 and the PS3. In the meantime though, gentlemen. Start ...your ...ENGINES!

chaser_fan
Wow! This thread is finally starting to cool off after almost 118,000 views and nearly 1,900 posts in a matter of just over 48 hours. I didn't imagine my thread would get nearly this much traffic, but it just goes to show how hotly anticipated GT4 was. I have to say that it probably does't live totally up to the hype, but it's a fine game nonetheless. I can only imagine what KY and the Polyphony gang have in store for us with GT5 and the PS3. In the meantime though, gentlemen. Start ...your ...ENGINES!

chaser_fan can you clear up a couple things for me ???

GT4, although I will have to wait a few days, has lived up to my expectations. Aside from the delays its looking to be everything I wanted.

chaser_fan I have two little questions: are there power charts in GT4? (like in GT1/2) Can you tell us something about fuel consumption?

Now that is cooled off you may be able to answer my question... (I'd also sent it by ways of PM, but you've probably got a years worth of those...)

Have you tried purchasing cars off another memory card/saved game???

That is you have too copies of the game saved on different memory cards, you can buy cars off one to another... you know what I mean???

It used to me a feature of earlier GT's and it'd be good to have it back...

Flerbizky
My parents had one of the regular FF Galants (89 IIRC) - I absolutely LOVED that car, and I can't wait to drive this... Awesome !

i drive a '91 FF Mitsubishi Galant :)

godzilla_GTR
were is everybody?there are onky 55 members vewing?! WTF!!

What do you expect with at least 50% of the replies absolutely mindless, childish crap and another 25% endless repititions of the same thing.

Someone should start a thread that actually outlines what new information has emerged from the last two days. Then any duplicate information could be deleted and the thread would have some value...

Chaser_fan would you please write another story about GT4 just like in post 1 but then longer, much longer and pictures of cars and the menu and tuning up your car and more much more...

...PLEASE???????
please.gif

Hi Everyone ... i just have a few questions [much the same as everyone else it seems]

1. i have a 160GB external HD and a 256mb USB drive - do you reacon the external HD would work , as its basically the same as a usb pen, it has its own drivers and use's a USB connect.

2. AS a true blue Aussie, i was wondering if anyone driven any of the Aussie Cars yet?

3. I wish they had put in a manga awd vrx [ australian car] =D

And thanks to everyone who has uploaded pics to the net and has given us less unforturnate people who live in crappy countries that require a game to be converted to english some info about GT4

SHIRAKAWA, did your order changed to "Order Shiped" yet? mine still says "Preparing Order" =T HURRY THE HELL UPPPP, waiting more than a day without nothing does not worth $90

SHIRAKAWA Akira
Good then! 👍
Are you willing to reply to some of our questions about GT4? :)

I try answering what I can, but like said before, there really is alot of junk in this thread.

Maybe I'll make a new FAQ thread, what you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back