Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
ge-had
And thanks to everyone who has uploaded pics to the net and has given us less unforturnate people who live in crappy countries that require a game to be converted to english some info about GT4

I think the "crappy country" comment is indeed unfortunate especially if you are referring to Australia... Poor form mate...

Im pretty sure they used the same one from GT3.
no...they corrected it a bit...now it has #3 instead of #1 👍
but one thing is the same since GT3: that Toyota should be one of the fastest LM cars but it is one of the SLOWEST :guilty: 👎 :grumpy: !!!...and the R390 is one of the fastest though it has just 558PS and 1020kg!!!! :yuck: :crazy:
...lol i love this "nissan-oriented" game...

GT-One Lover
1twojay can u post three different pics(front side back) of the Toyota GT-One???
...plzzzzzzzzzzzz do that for me guy!...and have u seen any Toyota TS010 or Peugeot 905??????..i hope they´re in cuz they could compete with that Nissan 92CP very well!!

GT-one Lover, I better get a donation for this! :)

Attachments

• IMGP1894edit.jpg
    IMGP1894edit.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMGP1895edit.jpg
    IMGP1895edit.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 166
  • IMGP1896edit.jpg
    IMGP1896edit.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 153
awsome screens 1twojay, TNX!!
more....more....more....more....
I CAN"T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!

what!? u c-c-can b-buy it!!????....thanx very very much man! that was what i needed u made my day 1twojay!!!!!!!!!!!!! thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...but NO TS010 or????
..i saw it in that Toyota Demo and IT SOUNDED LIKE AN F1 CAR!!!!!(though it had the same engine as TS020 GT-One--->V8 twinturbo!)

duhuh
please show us a oldtimer in action!!!

Please EDIT your posts instead of making new ones.. This thread is cluttered enough as it is...

And isn't your statement an Oxymoron ?....

Funny how you say its "nissan-oriented" when Kaz likes the Ford GT the most, then agian i don't know much.
well GT IS a "nissan oriented" game!...look Kaz likes Nissans at the most and cuz he´s the producer his "babies" are the best and fastest in his game, logic or??..if i would be the producer u can imagine what manufacture would be the BEST in the game.....
..just think back to the Nissan 350 z "GT-Aero"! and after a few months there was a car in real life which looked the same: Nismo 350 Z Z-Tune!!..so PD working With/for Nissan?--perhaps but Kaz just loves this cars and u can´t do anything against it....
so I let the world with this game be an wait for more info here on GTP and for GT4 in EU...when will it come now?..ferbraury or later? :scared:

Why free-run?
go catch the Falken, choose Nürb and have much FUN!!
well in the intro the Falken could rac with the M3 GTR but i think it isn´t that good cuz it just has about 500 PS but 4wheel drive!...so good car indeed

GT-One Lover
...look Kaz likes Nissans at the most and cuz he´s the producer his "babies" are the best and fastest in his game, logic or??..
...Absolute nonsense... How long do you thing Kaz's access to the other manufacturers licensing would last if they thought PD was giving unfair advantage to one particular company in terms of the simulation of their product... Not too long at all.

Sure he may favour the Japanese producers in terms of the number of cars available, but that's his right... He puts his company's money into the the production... If the world's customers in general don't like the balance and sales suffer, you can be sure he will revise the mix next.

so u mean kaz is right with his game that the R390 is leading the whole field and is even faster than those old Group C cars??....with under 600PS?...and with over 1000kg???...no man u can´t make me belive that!...ok i don´t hate the R390 but it wasn´t such a succesful and fast racing car as For example Bentley, Audi, Porsche, Toyota.....
nissan should race(if it should be realistic) in the middle 3rd/4th position battling with mc Laren and Panoz for bronze but not leading that way.....
so is this right or what?

GT-One Lover
so u mean kaz is richt with his game that the R390 is leading the whole field and is even faster than those old GC cars??....with under 600PS?...and with over 1000kg???...no man u can´t make me belive that!...ok i don´t hate the R390 but it wasn´t such a succesful and fast racing car as For example Bentley, Audi, Porsche, Toyota.....
so is this richt or what?

No, it's probably not richt...

However what methodology are u (or even "you") using for the comparison? Which version are you (or even "u") comparing the results on. Who was driving what? Please back up your assertions with some facts... Then we will see what is richt!!!

Edit: Maybe the other virtual drivers have a virtual hangover :dopey:

GT-One Lover
so u mean kaz is right with his game that the R390 is leading the whole field and is even faster than those old Group C cars??....with under 600PS?...and with over 1000kg???...no man u can´t make me belive that!...ok i don´t hate the R390 but it wasn´t such a succesful and fast racing car as For example Bentley, Audi, Porsche, Toyota.....
nissan should race(if it should be realistic) in the middle 3rd/4th position battling with mc Laren and Panoz for bronze but not leading that way.....
so is this right or what?
please shut up. :ouch:

Sorry, P/W ratio is not the ONLY thing that determins if car is "better/faster" than the other...many other factors come in to play i.e. drivetrain, suspension, tires...

k wait a bit...
well guy at first u can look at RSC !!there u find ALL results with fastest lap times and classifications and so on.... for example GT-One arrived 2nd at LM and nissan?--->3rd :yuck: and Toyota was the fastest car at LM in 99 cuz it was 3 seconds faster than BMW but BMW had a better and "not so thirsty" engine!!
then boy look Here or if u direct want the Review of the Race then GO Here
so wait there are more "facts" for u man!!!

for example here: Car Specifications
and and and....
so Nissan R390 is SLOWER than Toyota GT-One that´s clear for everyone now, k!?
and its design was so good that Bentley took it over for their car at LM in 01 and 02 too!!!!!
...so that´s richt i hoffe!!!

GT-One Lover
k wait a bit...
well guy at first u can look at RSC !!there u find ALL results with fastest lap times and classifications and so on.... for example GT-One arrived 2nd at LM and nissan?--->3rd :yuck: and Toyota was the fastest car at LM in 99 cuz it was 3 seconds faster than BMW but BMW had a better and "not so thirsty" engine!!
then boy look Here or if u direct want the Review of the Race then GO Here
so wait there are more "facts" for u man!!!

for example here: Car Specifications
and and and....
so Nissan R390 is SLOWER than Toyota GT-One that´s clear for everyone now, k!?
and its design was so good that Bentley took it over for their car at LM in 01 and 02 too!!!!!
...so that´s richt i hoffe!!!

Not to be annoying or anything - but would it be too much if I asked you to use a little common sense when posting... Please do not use irritating abbreviations like "u", when "you" is so much easier on the eyes... And please exchange "cuz" with either "'cause" or "because" - see previous sentence... And Capital letters makes it easier to see where new sentences starts...

Please.....

You guys are swaying off topic,

How often does the used car sections refresh with different cars?

Today I went out to check out GT4 in playstation store in Hong Kong
As I was expected, there is a GT4 tryout booth with the Chinese version
There are some kids freaking annoying and drive to make audience puked

Anyway, I played 3 times,
1. Motorsports Land + Amuse S2000 N1
Background is very simple, but quite a twisty track
so much fun to drive and drift
2. Cathedral Rock (I or II) + TVR V8S
This race I ended up against a S3, and AI smokes me instantly
Just because the gear shifting so slow, vintage cars are too slow
There are some very tight corner, have to slow down a lot to avoid crash
3. Nurburgring + Ruf BTR
I had equip sports tires instead of race tires (by default)
Very nice experience, the AI are just too fast, I can’t catch them until half uphill
But I really enjoy the sound and the drift …. Lovely

There are many tracks haven’t unlocked in arcade mode
I want to try LeMans but not there yet
Also I finally see backfire live, very nice
Then I see a guy played Dodge Ram at Swiss Alps, slow as hell
Anyway, I am planning to go there again and try out some nice cars like Cizeta, SLR, Pontiac GTO, etc….

Ps – I saw a copy version in some mall, some cops arrive after 5 mins
And they closed the door immediately
Also I see some game shop have their GT4 running, and I check out the intro again
Really nice … much better than I saw on pc

Every race event shows you the highest amount of A-Spec points you've won in the past. This lets you go back and challenge with a weaker car, see if you can beat your record.

The most A-spec points I've won in a race so far is 105 I think. Anything less than 10 means all cars are pretty close in performance.

k...I undrestand you! I just wrote that way but if it is that hard to read cause "it´s so much easier on the eyes" i will write that way from now on ,k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back