Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
you want to see the whole GT-Map???
here it is, the GT-resort map with all info and pics:
GT-Resort
i don´t know if it´s posted or showed before but i saw it the first time with this explanations....beautiful flash but CAN´T READ Japanese!

GT-One Lover
you want to see the whole GT-Map???
here it is, the GT-resort map with all info and pics:
GT-Resort
i don´t know if it´s posted or showed before but i saw it the first time with this explanations....beautiful flash but CAN´T READ Japanese!

That is soooo a few days ago.

Sorry but old news.

i didn´t know that.....
Then thats your fault for not being good enough at driving the GT-One, the records tell the true story and as expected the GT-One is faster round most tracks than the R390 when driven well in GT3.
what!?...hey, and what about a leading R390 in front of the Toyota when the KI drives both cars???...or in many videos(B-spec....)the r390 is number ONE and GT-One?päh!--loser!...or many many pics(Laguna, El Capitan) R390 is 1st GT-One is nearly overtaked by Mc Laren!

i don´t know live4speed if it´s perhaps you have the NTSC and i have the Pal version but for example in GT4Prologue the R390 at Fuji gets about 5seconds in front of the GT-One and even the 350Z LM is attacing the Toyota!!!..what´s that!?

XPLOSV
In Australia, it has been granted such status. WTF do you thing D1 is, a circus show?
And what are you talking about well thought of? So D1 is a very unorganized event????

PS, I should have said in my first statement that it was my opinion.

Oh I'm sorry, most of what I see is people *****ing about how Godawful drifting is. But yeah that's what overrated means I forgot.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe these people enjoy their autocar ballet and you come across as a bit of a tool for throwing your weight around over it?

BUT HEY, EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT FOR YOU, PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT TASTES BE DAMMED.

Internet.

Anyone else interested in whether you have to actually slow down before the pit speed-limit entrance line or if you can still hit the line at 200km/h and within 2 inches drop to 80km/h (slight exaggeration).

I'd like to see that you have to drop you're speed before the line... if you hit the line at above speed it reduces you to it, but you cop a drive thru penalty...

GT-One Lover
i didn´t know that.....

what!?...hey, and what about a leading R390 in front of the Toyota when the KI drives both cars???...or in many videos(B-spec....)the r390 is number ONE and GT-One?päh!--loser!...or many many pics(Laguna, El Capitan) R390 is 1st GT-One is nearly overtaked by Mc Laren!

i don´t know live4speed if it´s perhaps you have the NTSC and i have the Pal version but for example in GT4Prologue the R390 at Fuji gets about 5seconds in front of the GT-One and even the 350Z LM is attacing the Toyota!!!..what´s that!?
The AI isn't good at handling powerful cars in GT games, it never has been, but the fact remains the fastest laps are generally recorded by people driving the GT-One (not counting the F1 cars ofcourse). As for me I don't have a chipped PS2, if I did I'd have imported GT4 by now all my games are PAL.

GT-One Lover
i didn´t know that.....

This is interesting, are there two versions of GT4 Prologue? I have never seen the GT-1 or the R390 in that version and I thought I had all the cars (fifty odd cars).

I have passed all of the tests though, do you get different car prizes for the different podium positions in Prologue as well?

He's talking about when the AI drive, the R390 beats the GT-One.

maxter
This is interesting, are there two versions of GT4 Prologue? I have never seen the GT-1 or the R390 in that version and I thought I had all the cars (fifty odd cars).
I have passed all of the tests though, do you get different car prizes for the different podium positions in Prologue as well?
Yes there are 2 versions. Pal and Japanese. BOth very similar. The pal version handles better.

The PAL version has one extra car, the BMW Concept M5.

live4speed
He's talking about when the AI drive, the R390 beats the GT-One.

Oh I see!!! That's very realistic, true to life and must be very close to the real thing, I forgot just how real this "simulator" is... Silly me, really!!!

Now I feel really stupid getting into this debate in the first place, there I was thinking this might eventually make some sense somewhere along the way??? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Lol, we need to find something good to talk about, I don't think theres much left in this topic though.

Hurray! I reached the end of the thread so I thought I'd celebrate with a post! Took me two days but I made it! I was thinking about getting a Japanese PStwo and game but think I will wait now. I guess I enjoy the pain!

I am interested in fuel. Does it affect performance (weight of a full tank), is it measured in kilos at all? And can you choose to start with a full tank of fuel or just a few drops? Ive lurked on this forum for ages and fuel in kilograms is what Ive dreamed of most!

I would have loved mapping too but hey I can wait for GT5.

Many thanks to Chaserfan, 1twoJay, Xo8 and the guy who's server melted (sorry cant remember your name mate). 👍

This thread must make 100 pages (20 posts per page) and 2000 posts :D

When the used cars refresh do you sometimes get the same car as the previous used car list but with different colour and mileage?

eg
Blue '96 180sx type X with 80,123kms
then after refresh
White '96 180sx type X with 55,123kms

Gabkicks
I have a really good question and i'd like the PM to the answer plz. since by the time i get to check it, this thread will have a million replys.

How is drifting/driving in full 900 mode in gt4????

I'll just post a thread asking if i dont get a reply. :indiff:

Please refer to my Signature for that.

Can someone get me some screens of the TVR's they own in there game tuned or non tuned.

1twojay...

Arcade Free Run: Y/N???

Anyone else interested in whether you have to actually slow down before the pit speed-limit entrance line or if you can still hit the line at 200km/h and within 2 inches drop to 80km/h (slight exaggeration).

I'd like to see that you have to drop you're speed before the line... if you hit the line at above speed it reduces you to it, but you cop a drive thru penalty...

But you may have a tuned version of it and your version my have some different parts on the car.

Ryosuke_Gumna
1twojay, can you show me a screenshot the list of wheels?

The Wheel manufactuerers are the same as GT3, except they are classified into 4 categories.

Sport wheels, Racing wheels, Rally Wheels, and something else i forgot.

hellnback
1twojay...

Arcade Free Run: Y/N???

There's free run in Simulation mode, havn't checked arcade

Hey everyone, great information and screens. I just have one question though.

Are you able to choose your opponents in arcade mode? I remember when PD first had there GT finishing party, they mentioned something about KY choosing his opponents? I'm not totally sure, so i thought i'd ask.

I'd like to ask something in Gran Turismo 3, the rims does not affect the weight of the car at all. Does it in Gran Turismo 4? How about adding a spoiler does it add weight? What if you replace your OEM Spoiler (stock spoiler) with a lighter one or something made of carbon fiber does the weight go down?

A screen shot of avaliable spoiler won't hurt. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back