Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
rollazn
I'd like to ask something in Gran Turismo 3, the rims does not affect the weight of the car at all. Does it in Gran Turismo 4? How about adding a spoiler does it add weight? What if you replace your OEM Spoiler (stock spoiler) with a lighter one or something made of carbon fiber does the weight go down?

A screen shot of avaliable spoiler won't hurt. ;)

Yeah i wonder if the wheels and wings adds or less weight.

rollazn
I'd like to ask something in Gran Turismo 3, the rims does not affect the weight of the car at all. Does it in Gran Turismo 4? How about adding a spoiler does it add weight? What if you replace your OEM Spoiler (stock spoiler) with a lighter one or something made of carbon fiber does the weight go down?

A screen shot of avaliable spoiler won't hurt. ;)

All the spoilers are ugly rice-kits

Is there an option to take off the OEM Spoiler, so you will be wing-less. :) Some car looks better without a spoiler.

EDIT:

All the spoilers are ugly rice-kits

I hope not, there most be at least one good looking spoiler. Maybe you haven't unlocked all the spoilers yet! Maybe they will add more spoilers after you win races. I just can't imagine all the spoilers look horrible.

okay thanks live4speed but I dont think we needed another post on here just to inform me of that. ;)

As for used cars, hopefully they will refresh every 10 days like in GT1 with the odd extra special car coming up once in a while. :)

The threads a while back about the EVO's were funny. People were asking about the MR FQ400. It wont be in the game because its not Mitsubishi car company model, its a CCC (UK) special that is simply a standard MR that once imported is modified by the contracted tuner outfit, Owen developments here in the UK. There are loads of other specials that wont be in the game but I wish the zero fighter was!

Also the Lancer rally car. Its not based on an EVO VIII but the OZ Lancer. Its not an Evolution and its a POS that is basically an RnD car for a new team. Thats why its crap....well that and the fact that the rally team director left taking half the team with him before Tommi himself had enough and left too.

I dont understand why the TME would have steel wheels? It actually should come with OZ 17"s. The Steelies only come on the RS.

Yes I love Mitsubishis! :lol: any news on a Teivion Trampio FTO GT300 would be most welcome!

Cheers again!

rollazn
Is there an option to take off the OEM Spoiler, so you will be wing-less. :) Some car looks better without a spoiler.

Yeah, i wanna take the spoiler/wing off of my R34 when i drift tune it. :)

Ryosuke_Gumna
Yeah i wonder if the wheels and wings adds or less weight.

Yes indeed, I would like to know if the whole wheels, wings, bodykits and fuel weight have an effect on the vehicles dynamics...

Whoohoo, 100 pages...

I think the OEM spoiler on the R34 looks nice. I wouldn't touch it. Ha-ha.

Now, how is the autocross? I heard there was one. Is it like a timed thing or what. Some info please.

rollazn

EDIT:

I hope not, there most be at least one good looking spoiler. Maybe you haven't unlocked all the spoilers yet! Maybe they will add more spoilers after you win races. I just can't imagine all the spoilers look horrible.

They only have Godzilla sized spoilers, and they only belong on certain cars. I bet well see kids slap them onto his 70 horsepower cappuchino.

Choosing your own opponents would be awesome. Incredible.

How about starting grid? I know there are rolling starts (how is that done) and there are standing starts. How do they place you and your opponents? In Gran Turismo 3 you always started last, do you still start last in Gran Turismo 4? Also, in GT3 they randomly choose the cars and place it on the grid randomly, how about Gran Turismo 4?

rollazn

Now, how is the autocross? I heard there was one. Is it like a timed thing or what. Some info please.

Yeah, but i wanna make a drift/ race car in Honor of Nomura Ken. My favorite D1 driver :)

1twojay
They only have Godzilla sized spoilers, and they only belong on certain cars. I bet well see kids slap them onto his 70 horsepower cappuchino.

I just imagine that. What a scary thought. That send a shiver down my spine.

rollazn

How about starting grid? I know there are rolling starts (how is that done) and there are standing starts. How do they place you and your opponents? In Gran Turismo 3 you always started last, do you still start last in Gran Turismo 4? Also, in GT3 they randomly choose the cars and place it on the grid randomly, how about Gran Turismo 4?

hell yeah.. since I have to race against JGTC cars in my Chaser and still get 3rd :dopey:

rollazn
How do they place you and your opponents? In Gran Turismo 3 you always started last, do you still start last in Gran Turismo 4?
In GT3 you only started last if you didn't do a qualifying lap or if you tried and were crap.

rollazn

You always start last, what fun would it be to start first?

Can you qualiy if you want? Or has that been removed like it was in GT2.

A ton. Now quit going off topic GabKicks, or I will ban your arse. ;) Im a moderator in disguise.

Back on topic...

I can't wait to test the handlings on the car. Isn't there an autocross track? I know it's confirmed but I still haven't seen what it looks like. Care to show me ;).

that would be awsome. There's an AUtox in Live For speed and that is tons of fun. GT4 should have an awsome one too. I wonder if changing weather on the AUto X will be possible? U know, some rain :P

the one in LFS allows you to make your own track.

yay. 1st post on page 101.

rollazn

Hi 1twojay,

$15.00? i thought folks would've had more graditude than that.
i think ZROC was trying to get you a buck or two as well. it looks like you might have to foot the rest yourself.... well, we tried. very much appreciated 👍 👍
i got mine new for $109.00 from newegg.com

back on topic, question about the Gymkhana as well. whats the story with it. how is it setup, timing, etc....

Yeah. It would be great to be able to customized your autocross track, by adding or replacing cones. Ha-ha. I wonder what handles better an Integra Type R or Dodge Neon SRT-4. You bet when I get GT4, I'll test it out. Ha-ha.

The Autocross is probably in the Extreme Hall, that no one has unlocked yet.

It's a very nice car when you see one in the metal, bigger than it looks in pictures too I thought.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Yum it looks nice but not as nice when you see it for real in front of you.

You've seen one in person?

I've seen and know someone who has a Carrera GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back