Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should have a few default ones. And hopefully they will allow us to make our own like in LFS. đź‘Ť

VIPERGTSR01
The Autocross is probably in the Extreme Hall, that no one has unlocked yet.

Isn't it an icon named "Gymkhana"? I saw it on one of the GT world pictures. I really doubt its the Extreme Hall. I really do want to know what is behind the Extreme Hall though.

1twojay
You've seen one in person?

I've seen and know someone who has a Carrera GT
I've seen that too, and a TVR Sagaris, and Aston DB9, and Ferrari Enzo and I've seen a Koenigsegg CC8S.

VIPERGTSR01
The Autocross is probably in the Extreme Hall, that no one has unlocked yet.

These are the tracks unlocked by "Chaser" in the LeMans thread.

Apricot Hill Raceway
Autumn Ring
Autumn Ring Mini
Cathedral Rocks
Chamonix
Circuit de la Sarthe
Circuit de la Sarthe (Unchicaned)
Citta di Aria
Costa di Amalfi
Cote d Azur
Deep Forest Raceway
Driving Park Test Course
Driving Park Gymkana Course
Driving Park Motor Sports Land II
Driving Park Beginner Course
El Capitan
Fuji Speedway 90s
Fuji Speedway 80s
George V Paris
Grand Canyon
Grand Valley Speedway (Long)
Grand Valley Speedway (Short)
High Speed Ring
Hong Kong
Ice Arena
Infineon Raceway
Laguna Seca Raceway
Las Vegas Drag Strip
Midfield Raceway
Motorsport Land
New York
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Opera Paris
Seattle Circuit
Seoul Central
Special Stage Route 5 (Long)
Special Stage Route 5 (Short)
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
Swiss Alps
Tahiti Maze
Test Course
Tokyo R246
Trial Mountain Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (Long)
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course (Short)
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway

civicgsir
Hi 1twojay,

$15.00? i thought folks would've had more graditude than that.
i think ZROC was trying to get you a buck or two as well. it looks like you might have to foot the rest yourself.... well, we tried. very much appreciated đź‘Ť đź‘Ť
i got mine new for $109.00 from newegg.com

back on topic, question about the Gymkhana as well. whats the story with it. how is it setup, timing, etc....

It's ok, don't blame 'em. $109.00??? thats pretty cheap. I'll check it out.

SOrry, dunno anything about the Gymkhana :guilty:

Ryosuke_Gumna
I'd like to see if there's one of the Best MOTORing :) .

That would be great. How about we go to the track topic and ask for a picture there? That is what I am going to do.

rollazn
Isn't it an icon named "Gymkhana"? I saw it on one of the GT world pictures. I really doubt its the Extreme Hall. I really do want to know what is behind the Extreme Hall though.
I thin it's in the driving park.

live4speed
I've seen that too, and a TVR Sagaris, and Aston DB9, and Ferrari Enzo and I've seen a Koenigsegg CC8S.

Yup, we have imported Enzo, Carrera GT, and many more here in Taiwan.

They had a Team Ferrari F1 car on display a couple months ago.

I am really interested if you (1twojay) can reproduce that engine failure you said you had.

are you 100% sure the engine failed?

Seeing as no one listens to me I think I can safely say;

GT4 SUCKS ALONG WITH EVERY CAR INCLUDED
The above statement does not reflect my opinion in any way

On a more serious note can someone with the game just please get some in-game shots (on track or dealership) of this please?

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/pho...put45.sized.jpg

I've asked this about 8 times with no-avail, with Punkrock being the most helpful so far but producing a screenshot of the earlier model.

1twojay, I would very much appreciate your help on this request.

VIPERGTSR01
I am really interested if you (1twojay) can reproduce that engine failure you said you had.

are you 100% sure the engine failed?

Ok, it happened during a license test on the GTO. I quit immediately and didn't really dissect what happened. But i'm positive something happened and I could no longer accelerate. The RPM would keep dancing to 2-3k and Muffler keeps backfiring making popping noises. So i was like "whoa, this car is screwed" and restarted.

No-one has a picture of that, and the site with all the cars on is down.

1twojay
Ok, it happened during a license test on the GTO. I quit immediately and didn't really dissect what happened. But i'm positive something happened and I could no longer accelerate. The RPM would keep dancing to 2-3k and Muffler keeps backfiring making popping noises. So i was like "whoa, this car is screwed" and restarted.

sounds cool, was that an old or a new GTO?

Yay Aston Martin DB9 another car I like seeing in real life in person and looking forward to driving it in game is the Lotus Exige S2 in game aka 2004 Lotus Exige.

Shame they could not put the Aston Martin DBR9 in game.

I wish the car pics where up on gtp...... :guilty:

...........oh and also, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BURN IN ON YOUR SCREEN!!! IS IT OK NOW??

1twojay,

Did you happen to install higher stage turbos (3/4) on your cars? Do these parts give huge lag like they did in GT1 or do they unrealistically boost power at every rpms without any drawback like in GT2/3 ?

I've got a few Japanese cars on my PC and loads of US and european ones so if you want to name a few I can upload some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back