Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
duhuh
live4speed are you gonna post that screens or what??
I'm trying to upload them all as a single file somewhere else at the moment, I've got that much going on right now my connections getting laggy so that'll have to wait.

Using a USB device you can transfer photomode pictures to your computer. Are you able to transfer any other data such as replays or game saves as well?

chaser_fan
A couple of digicam pics I just took...

D1GP RX-7 at Motorsportsland (Photomode)
Frozen Beef (Paused ingame pic of Mustang on the ice track)
Air Makinen (Photomode of my Lancer TME airbourne on Flug Platz at the Ring)

Goodnight!
Great Shots Chaser_Fan though the Mustang on Ice is criminal:eek:

Hey, there you all go, Maskriders site is back up. and duhuh thanks for that comment but it's not true.

maskrider
The server is now up (just a few minutes ago), the cars gallery is back

http://z-o-g.org/gt4cars/

Good. 👍 Mask and the others that have GT4 - what is your percentage complete and when you click on some of the harder leagues and they display the course name do they contain tracks you haven't already unlocked?

👍

Over 650, theres a lot of hidden cars waiting to be unlocked.

wow :dopey:
Image_mitsubishi_14.jpg

ahhh... I need some videos... seriously.. it doesn't matter what people say or write... need to see it in action... someone...?

Please dont link pics.

Im sure the car lists will come out if we give it time. It takes up a lot of time and space on the thread with all these car requests. How about answering any Q's on features and gameplay rather than specific details?

I think we should leave this thread now, and maybe start a couple of more specific topic related threads, if you want to find something in here you've got no chance.

live4speed
I think we should leave this thread now, and maybe start a couple of more specific topic related threads, if you want to find something in here you've got no chance.
Good point! I've given up trying to read everything new here already!

I'll ask again, no answer so far... can you jump off the cliff ion Grand Canyon like KY mentioned in a couple of interviews???? One at E3 and again in Tokyo... he said that he would only allow to have that implemented if it was possible to do it properly (without showing the damage)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back