Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the video. That car is the replacment they built after the first one crashed. :)

edit: and I do believe that car needs to be added to the official car list, since it is new....

1104340456605o.jpg

:eek: 👍 :drool: Awesome! I can't belive it's in the game!

1twojay,

Did you happen to install higher stage turbos (3/4) on your cars? Do these parts give huge lag like they did in GT1 or do they unrealistically boost power at every rpms without any drawback like in GT2/3 ?

EDIT: ... and next time it will be even bigger!

SHIRAKAWA Akira
1twojay,

Did you happen to install higher stage turbos (3/4) on your cars? Do these parts give huge lag like they did in GT1 or do they unrealistically boost power at every rpms without any drawback like in GT2/3 ?

There's only up to Stage 3 Turbo, and So far I havn't installed anything that high because:

a. Havn't needed that much power yet

b. I hurts my A-Spec points

1twojay
There's only up to Stage 3 Turbo, and So far I havn't installed anything that high because:

a. Havn't needed that much power yet

b. I hurts my A-Spec points

Oh! I see! Do other modifications noticeably lower power at low-end rpms like in GT1 while boosting high-end rpms? Can you see changes in real time in your engine's power chart like in GT1/2?

Thanks for replying!

importdynasty
it's odd, from that z-o-g..... site with all the cars, i did not spot a silvia. i was hoping to see a silvia s13. but from other screens i saw the s14 zenki and kouki, sil-80. anyone have screens of any of the s13s?

I've raced against a Silvia K's S13 '91

usernamed
That link has 3 dots in it :(

Try right-clicking and "copy link location", that should work better ;)
The link works for me as it is with the three dots in, just left click and it sould open a page with the download.

SHIRAKAWA Akira
Oh! I see! Do other modifications noticeably lower power at low-end rpms like in GT1 while boosting high-end rpms? Can you see changes in real time in your engine's power chart like in GT1/2?

Thanks for replying!

Now that you mention it, yea I can feel the difference. I know there is power chart, dunno about real-time though.

DRIFT4EVA
Those F1's :drool: Despite the ubber wrong paintjobs, they still look exellent. I'll just pretend that the red one is a Ferrari.

NO! Slow down more. Give Jordan + Mods a rest. They must be working overtime. That and GTP has been slow due to all of the members and guests on all of a sudden.

don't get why they paint them solid colors....give them some type of more realistic paintjob

1twojay
Now that you mention it, yea I can feel the difference. I know there is power chart, dunno about real-time though.

For "real time" I mean if you can view the changes to the power curve that the part you're about to install will do. In GT1/2 this was, prior racing, in the "Parts Setting" menu. It was interesting to see that a Stage 3 NA modification, for example, lowered too much torque at lower rpms, while Stage 2 was a good compromise.

:(

No it's still not working...That link still doesn't work...I've tried with the space (between the 3 and the 9) and without, with no luck. It's still showing me that invalid page. :(

Is this link working for anyone else? I want to see those pics!

SHIRAKAWA Akira
For "real time" I mean if you can view the changes to the power curve that the part you're about to install will do. In GT1/2 this was, prior racing, in the "Parts Setting" menu. It was interesting to see that a Stage 3 NA modification, for example, lowered too much torque at lower rpms, while Stage 2 was a good compromise.

I'll let you know when I find out.

Dammit... Once again - let me repeat HOW FRIGGIN' MUCH I HATE PD :grumpy:

I want to go flying in the Nike thingy too :sob:

COSMIC: STOP POSTING LARGE PICTURES. THEY SLOW DOWN THE THREAD AND THEY MADE IT MUCH TOO WIDE.

EVERYONE ELSE: STOP BEGGING FOR PICTURES. IF THE PEOPLE WHO OWN GT4 ACTUALLY FEEL THE URGE TO PLAY THE GAME, THEN YOU CAN WAIT JUST LIKE THE REST OF US FOR YOUR PRECIOUS PHOTOS. IF YOUR QUESTION ISN'T ANSWERED THE FIRST TIME, THEN WAIT MORE THEN TWO MINUTES BEFORE POSTING IT FIVE MORE TIMES.

I HAVE NEARLY 100 CARS TO FIND OUT STILL AND I'M NOT BEGGING OR PRODDING, SO KINDLY SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND WAIT

Don't make me repost this for every page of this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back