Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has nothing to do with the nitrous oxide.

There's a trick that went around a while ago and prooves that you can backfire without any Nitrous. Just attach a spark plug to the end of you exhaust and you'll have flames and back fires, the lot.

The359
COSMIC: STOP POSTING LARGE PICTURES. THEY SLOW DOWN THE THREAD AND THEY MADE IT MUCH TOO WIDE.

EVERYONE ELSE: STOP BEGGING FOR PICTURES. IF THE PEOPLE WHO OWN GT4 ACTUALLY FEEL THE URGE TO PLAY THE GAME, THEN YOU CAN WAIT JUST LIKE THE REST OF US FOR YOUR PRECIOUS PHOTOS.

I HAVE NEARLY 100 CARS TO FIND OUT STILL AND I'M NOT BEGGING OR PRODDING, SO KINDLY SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND WAIT

Don't make me repost this for every page of this thread...

OHHH:: AND STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS PLEASE !!!!11!1!!11!111111!!

ExigeExcel

There's a trick that went around a while ago and prooves that you can backfire without any Nitrous. Just attach a spark plug to the end of you exhaust and you'll have flames and back fires, the lot.

Better trick on the 7 :D While riding, turn off the ignition for a second or 2, and turn it back on.. Since fuel supply on my baby is full on analog and with FS carbs that doesn't need vacuum, you get a serious BANG and a nice flame from unburnt fuel !... Good for scaring the older generation !...

Hint - This WILL, eventually, blow your exhaust... Most likely the downpipes....

1twojay, (or anyone else with GT4)

Is there any strategy involved in drag racing? Or is it simply to have a quicker car? Can you do a burnout prior to racing to heat up the tires? Is there any sort of handicap? (slower car gets slight head start)

OMG I have come to my conclusion that these are the best and realistic ingame and photomode screens of GT4. Thanks to whoever posted these before.
Imageshack rocks you guys use that so its 56K friendly please.

:lol: at PR's post.

ExigeExcel

Totally off topic response here but hey, so is the quoted above...

The spark plug is only one part of the flamer kit. I know cos Ive got one for my (real) FTO. You still need a coil and wiring. The chavs that have em on their car also like to use a separate fuel line for huge bumper-melting flames.

I dont even need the kit anyway because the unburnt fuel that runs through will ignite of its own accord once the exhaust is hot enough. You need a cat bypass pipe and running slighty rich helps too (controller or ECU), as you get more fuel running through.

Im sick of these "backfire" posts! :yuck:

As for N20...its simply a more efficient fuel than petrol...thats all. I wish they would put ECU mapping into GT4. That would really open a lot of eyes.

pimp racer
Cable? What do you mean?

A simple USB cable with 2 heads that you can plug into your PS2, then directly into the PC. I'm sure the game has some sort of "transfer" system.

pimp racer
OMG I have come to my conclusion that these are the best and realistic ingame and photomode screens of GT4. Thanks to whoever posted these before.
:lol: at PR's post.
nice pics, 👍 that other guy is a cry baby.

fabro_s
Nope, in previous posts there were photomode pics with Subaru Srims in a Dodge pick up, and there were Lancer Evo 8 wheels in a Lancer Evo 5, how about that???????? 👍 👍 👍

Well, the EVO 8 wheels already were in GT3, in the Enkei section (at least, they looked awfully similar), but you're right, I just saw the Ram with the Scooby wheels. Think of the possibilities... :)

Any news about racing modification, is it in or not?
As for drag can you have a false start or is it a countdown - if it's a countdown can you smoke the tires up.?
How does the used car lot look - is it got a lot of range of cars or is it a bit flimsy?

P.S - There is so much conversational and off topic talk in this thread that makes it tiresome to look through. I have read all the 106 pages and it could have been havled if this has been stopped.

👍

Image_mini_01.jpg

Image_mini_02.jpg

Image_mini_03.jpg

Image_mini_04.jpg

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Giancarlo
A simple USB cable with 2 heads that you can plug into your PS2, then directly into the PC. I'm sure the game has some sort of "transfer" system.
Yeah I got that from the other dude. He told me in a PM. I think we should stick to the topic thouhg. Thanks for telling anyways.

Black95Z28
nice pics, 👍 that other guy is a cry baby.
Aww no credit to me I just put them in Imageshack. PLEASE I request that everyone use imageshack to post pics since they have thumbnails and are pretty fast! Thanks.

Jows73
As for drag can you have a false start or is it a countdown - if it's a countdown can you smoke the tires up.?

yeah, good question. red lighting a start is very important in a drag racing enviroment.

1twojay. do you have any insight on the drag racing?

The359
STOP POSTING LARGE PICTURES. THEY SLOW DOWN THE THREAD AND THEY MADE IT MUCH TOO WIDE.

seriously guys, was that not big enough for your eyes to see? Huge pictures are really starting to get annoying, as is side-scrolling.. Please stop

Hey Guys I just got the new MotorTrend and it has pics of the new Viper GTS Coupe wich is supose to go 200mph! It also lists KY as the #17 of the 50 most powerful people in the automotive industry. It also has a spread about teh Z06. Maybe this is why ours is delayed. They know us Americans love these cars more than all of those many Skylines in the game.

That is cool about the rims.

ZROC
Hey Guys I just got the new MotorTrend and it has pics of the new Viper GTS Coupe wich is supose to go 200mph! It also lists KY as the #17 of the 50 most powerful people in the automotive industry. It also has a spread about teh Z06. Maybe this is why ours is delayed. They know us Americans love these cars more than all of those many Skylines in the game.

That is cool about the rims.

Who's #1

civicgsir
yeah, good question. red lighting a start is very important in a drag racing enviroment.

1twojay. do you have any insight on the drag racing?

I'll try out Drag tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back