Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
chaser_fan
Same as in every other GT game really. You win a championship, license etc. and unlock a secret car. I just won the Silvia 270R before I went to work.

Oh. Gotcha! :) I thought you actually had to make progress in the game before you could buy certain ones or something :ouch: That would've been a break in tradition for sure! :embarrassed:

Cudadude seems more right if we are being realistic.

Drag racing is some 200x bigger and more popular(profitable) in the the US(like NASCAR). So if its just opinions we are talking about then Username seems more right.

Just because something takes talent and effort doesn't necessarily make it a sport. If it did, artists would be athletes...

cudadude2
thats like saying that figure skating is more a sport than hockey.

b

well, the whole "sport" thing.....errr... idunno,

but when comparing the act of skating to driving, then figure skaters are a more talented/skilled skater group than hockey players.

just as D1 drift drivers are a more talented/skilled group of drivers than say Top Fuel drivers.

it is a difficult comparison to make,
but when it comes to body control & balance, skaters have the better abilities to actually skate.

and when it comes to car control & balance, drifters have the better abilities to actually drive.

Is there a cable to connect PS2 on PC and download photomode pics?

Can you save your savegame and replays on USB drive (or transfer over the cable to PC)?

Thank you for answers.

The fact is no matter how you feel professional drifting is officially a form of Motorsport. If anyone here sdoesn't like that, tough because thats the fact like it or not.

The359
1twojay, I'd appreciate a response to my PM if at all possible...
The359, would you mind coming to the "Spoiler" thread? We've got another "A Ruf is a Porsche case."

Thanks.

I guess my small hopes of the chance of a Corrado showing up in the game are gone. But all the other euros will make up for it.

Well I think I've had enough of this thread....

If anyone finds any new cars (specifically stuff from the Used Car Lots and Prize Cars), you can find my in the Official or Master Car List...

A couple of new questions... (hopefully)

Do you have to actually slow down before the pit speed-limit entrance line or if you can still hit the line at 200km/h and within 2 inches drop to 80km/h (slight exaggeration). I'd like to see that you have to drop you're speed before the line... if you hit the line at above speed it reduces you to it, but you cop a drive thru penalty...

Are you able to take a picture in photomode against a 'blue' or 'green' screen???

You stated that Enduro's weren't able to be entered until 25% completion??? Are you there yet??? Can you see just 'what' events are there...

After a person makes a mistake in putting a wing on the car, can you take it off??? Or even better sell it???

That's all for now, thnx to who can answer...

maskrider: Hope you see this note. There is a pic missing in your gallery, it would be great to add it, to make complete gallery. It's jaguar 4 (there are only jaguars 1-3). Thank you a lot!

Will try to get all of them pics down and put them in one (or more) zip files and post them here for people, who want to see 'em all in peace.

Yes.....this thread not in its prime no more.....nothing important that we dont know...it just died out....good night people...the show is so over.. :sly:

hellnback
A couple of new questions... (hopefully)

You stated that Enduro's weren't able to be entered until 25% completion??? Are you there yet??? Can you see just 'what' events are there...

That's all for now, thnx to who can answer...

Nope, they won't even let you peek...

1twojay, a new random question!

In the BMW demo aerodynamic noises with the Falken GT-R at 300 km/h were very strong. I wonder in the Le Mans licence test where you can reach 400 km/h how loud is wind noise!

SHIRAKAWA Akira
1twojay, a new random question!

In the BMW demo aerodynamic noises with the Falken GT-R at 300 km/h were very strong. I wonder in the Le Mans licence test where you can reach 400 km/h how loud is wind noise!

If its loud at 300, it can only be louder at 400!

pimp racer
Hey what about paint mode? Can I change the color of my car to anything? Like purple or pink and you get the point right?

As far as i know you are stuck with the color you choose first. 👎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back