Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
sumbodycool
seriously guys, was that not big enough for your eyes to see? Huge pictures are really starting to get annoying, as is side-scrolling.. Please stop
Awww :(

Div is back
When you activate nos, do any flames come out of the exhaust? like blue flames? or is it just a rpm gain.

Been watching too much Fast & Furious?

Event Horizon
I think this was aksed before, but I can't find it, but where are you getting ll of these 1280x960 photmode pics? They're all similar to the url of: http://image.i-bbs.sijex.net/bbs/gt4/1104326002616o.jpg but I can't find where! Could someone link me to this gallery?

http://i-bbs.sijex.net/imageBoard.jsp?id=gt4&count=0

CAMAROBOY69
What capture device are you using to get those excellent pics!!??
that's GT4's photomode sith the renders being transferred to the PC via USB flash drive. 👍

The DownloadthemAll! extention works excellently at that site! :D

eddieturner2002
They are photomode pics, a USB device is used to tranfer the pics over to the pc.
Event Horizon
that's GT4's photomode sith the renders being transferred to the PC via USB flash drive. 👍
Oh wow that is awesome. I never thought to try to use the flashdrive to send my pics to the computer. I will have to try that with the Demo tonight.
Great idea!

Yes, posting a link has been what everyone else has been doing, and what we've been trying to tell you to do for the past 10 pages. :dunce:

zoxxy
800 BHP!

Is that the most powerful car in the game (except the 'scudo) ?
No the Polyphony Formula GT has more, so does the Gillet Vertigo race car and the TVR Speed 12 road car, theres a few with similar or more power than that.

spense
Sorry if its been asked but is there any word on how the 900* mode works in GT4 with the GT force pro???

Plug it in and go.

The gt force pro was created FOR GT4, what do you mean??

The359
Yes, posting a link has been what everyone else has been doing, and what we've been trying to tell you to do for the past 10 pages. :dunce:
Ok 👍
Next time I'll post LINKS instead of large pictures ;)

usernamed
Plug it in and go.

The gt force pro was created FOR GT4, what do you mean??

I ment how does anyone like it. Cause when you would use it on GT3 (wich it obviously wasnt made for) it sucked. Just wondered if everyone thought it works well and is more like driving a real car. :)

spense
I ment how does anyone like it. Cause when you would use it on GT3 (wich it obviously wasnt made for) it sucked. Just wondered if everyone thought it works well and is more like driving a real car. :)

Well it worked loads better on prologue than GT3 why would it be any worse for GT4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back