Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
let´s hope ALL 04 GT cars are in!!!
the Xanavi Nismo Z (JGTC) and Abt Audi A4 (DTM) are already included and the other racers from 2004 are certainly hidden(as there will be about 50 hidden cars, which you can´t watch in ANY manufacture gallery)

...that´s why i hope that the Toyota TS010 ´92, Bentley EXP Speed 8 ´02, Audi R8 ´02, Peugeot 905 ´92 and all the latest GT Cars (DTM/JGTC) are in GT4, too ;>

i just wanted to make sure i got in this thread, even if it is about to die, and to say that i have read every post, took me just under 6 hours, good thing that work is slow at this time of year!
well done to 1twojay, credit to him, he started all this hype.
Exceptional work too to maskrider, i enjoyed and wept at the photos in the list, some i want are there, and some are missing!
fantastic work to all though, and keep it up.
wish i was japanese.....

JasonX
I'll ask again, no answer so far... can you jump off the cliff ion Grand Canyon like KY mentioned in a couple of interviews???? One at E3 and again in Tokyo... he said that he would only allow to have that implemented if it was possible to do it properly (without showing the damage)...
No, you can't go off the side of the canyon. KY said it was something he was looking into, but it was never implemented.

Pff, I'm done with this thread. Thanks 1twojay and Chaser_Fan for all the info you gave us. Thanks for the people who took this thread seriously and knew what they were posting and didn't ask stuff over and over again.

Thanks to the others for posting useless crap and making this thread useless.

Cya

im a little concerned i havent seen any good pics of the lotus/vauxhall carlton yet

must be one of the cars they hold back from us *fingers crossed its easy enough to get*

XPLOSV
From what I've read, there is no drift mode and thank god. Drift is the most overated form of motorsport ever. *EDIT: this is my opinion*

only two things i can think off suck about drifting:

some of it's fans: "driftz is da bombz! can we see da pix of driftz m0de!?!"

it's flamers: "drift, OMG, rice!!!"

drift actually takes skill to master, and it's more of a motor "show" than it is a motor "sport".

the Interceptor
Forgive me for saying this, but I see more motorsport in drifting than in drag racing.

yes, there is way more car control & skill in drifting than drag racing ever thought of having.

But drag racing is judged by objective things: the tree, the clock, and who gets to the other end fastest.

Drifting is subjective. Are your drifts better than his? Maybe. Maybe not. The judges decide, not the clock. The whole thing is about being flashy. Drag racing may not float your boat, but it's at least about a pursuit that is an end in itself: going faster. That's a big difference to me.

Regardless, there's no need to belabor the point. You're welcome to like it if it thrills you.

live4speed
I've got a few Japanese cars on my PC and loads of US and european ones so if you want to name a few I can upload some.

Could you get me a picture of the Ram and Tacoma? :)

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the car gallery was back up.

1104337391087o.jpg

Cool :sly:

it's odd, from that z-o-g..... site with all the cars, i did not spot a silvia. i was hoping to see a silvia s13. but from other screens i saw the s14 zenki and kouki, sil-80. anyone have screens of any of the s13s?

Hebruins
* Is the "reverse gear" still just a Button on the controler or is it a "gear" like the forward gears and has to be used with the L and R buttons ?

This is a good question. It is something that is very aggravating when driving GT3 with a DFP.

rollazn
Yeah. It would be great to be able to customized your autocross track, by adding or replacing cones. Ha-ha. I wonder what handles better an Integra Type R or Dodge Neon SRT-4. You bet when I get GT4, I'll test it out. Ha-ha.

Funny you should mention it, but in this year's Solo II nationals, we had an amazing driver (12-time champion) running an SRT-4, and he only finished 5th in the class, beaten by Integra Type-Rs and BMW 330Cis... The lack of adequate camber adjustment and the skinny wheels (17"x6", dumbest wheel size ever) really hurts the SRT-4 in the stock class.

eddieturner2002
What happened to it was a great way to ruin one. Poor 350 :guilty:

I believe that is the 350Z they used at the Silver State Classic run in Nevada. The car is built to go more than 200+ MPH. :ill:

GT3man2001
I believe that is the 350Z they used at the Silver State Classic run in Nevada. The car is built to go more than 200+ MPH. :ill:

Yeh, then one of the tyres blew and the car lost control and flipped a load of times. The wreck was displayed at the TAS right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back