Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know if there are powercharts (power/torque graphs like in GT1/2) and more or different tuning and setup options. Also, do higher turbo stages (3,4) add consistent lag at lower rpms like they originally did in GT1?

1twojay
I try answering what I can, but like said before, there really is alot of junk in this thread.

Maybe I'll make a new FAQ thread, what you all think?

this is what i would like answered:

is drift mode in or out?

do the oil changes cost the same for every car like in gt3?

and is there a paint shop? and if there is are there custom colors or just factory colors for each car ?

thanx bro

Me Again.....

1. Does the M5 [BMW that is ] has a 7 speed now - cos in GT4P it only had a 6

2. When your saying the AI skills have improve. do they still --> run you up the ass in down the straight --> if you brake earlier than the AI do the AI move around you?

DRIFT GOD
this is what i would like answered:

is drift mode in or out?

do the oil changes cost the same for every car like in gt3?

and is there a paint shop? and if there is are there custom colors or just factory colors for each car ?

thanx bro

I don't see any drift mode.

Oil changes costs 50bucks for me so far.

New cars you can choose your colour, but I don't think you can repaint them. used cars and rewards you cannot change.

1twojay: the FAQ thread is a good Idea, but I think it could easily get cluttered by too many posts.

ewitspaul: mine is in "preparing order" status too :-/

1twojay
I don't see any drift mode.

Oil changes costs 50bucks for me so far.

New cars you can choose your colour, but I don't think you can repaint them. used cars and rewards you cannot change.

thank you, and good luck with the rest of the game 👍

SHIRAKAWA Akira
1twojay: the FAQ thread is a good Idea, but I think it could easily get cluttered by too many posts.

ewitspaul: mine is in "preparing order" status too :-/

Not if its locked

ge-had
Me Again.....

1. Does the M5 [BMW that is ] has a 7 speed now - cos in GT4P it only had a 6

2. When your saying the AI skills have improve. do they still --> run you up the ass in down the straight --> if you brake earlier than the AI do the AI move around you?

If you car is faster, they won't catch you in the straights.

hard to tell if they move around me, sometimes they hit me, sometimes they don't

z06camaro
I <3 you Jay...Any pics of a C6 vette or 05 Mustang GT...thanks man.

Really? wanna donate me a DFP? haha

Havn't seen a C6, but there is a 'Stang GT, maybe pics later.

duhuh
why don't you make some new screens??

What screens do you want? I believe there are screens of nearly every car available to us now. Some cars / tracks we aren't able to access at this point.

1twojay: I had a question a page back...

Have you tried purchasing cars off another memory card/saved game???

That is you have too copies of the game saved on different memory cards, you can buy cars off one to another... you know what I mean???

It used to me a feature of earlier GT's and it'd be good to have it back...

hellnback
1twojay: I had a question a page back...

Have you tried purchasing cars off another memory card/saved game???

That is you have too copies of the game saved on different memory cards, you can buy cars off one to another... you know what I mean???

It used to me a feature of earlier GT's and it'd be good to have it back...

Yes you can

1. Old Timers lot

2. 90's Used car lot

Attachments

• IMGP1890edit.jpg
    IMGP1890edit.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 318
  • IMGP1891edit.jpg
    IMGP1891edit.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 273
yes there WERE pictures of all the cars, but the page is not working (sadly)...

1twojay can u post three different pics(front side back) of the Toyota GT-One???
...plzzzzzzzzzzzz do that for me guy!...and have u seen any Toyota TS010 or Peugeot 905??????..i hope they´re in cuz they could compete with that Nissan 92CP very well!!

1twojay
Maybe I'll make a new FAQ thread, what you all think?

Totally agree, maybe if the mods can give long term edit rights for the FAQ thread to the couple of guys who have contributed most to the info, they can create a really useful info pool for us to check out.

Maybe the thread can have replies set up in categories etc. where the first post can detail the content of the specific reply post number...

eg.
Reply 1 = Drift Mode
Reply 2 = Backfire
Reply 3 = Photo Mode
Reply 4 = Tuner Shop etc...

Thanks 1twojay and chaserfan for all your efforts BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back