PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Yeah the rule's always been that a steward can have any driver observe their run and call it clean. That's the way we always did it in JGTS and WSGTC and it's worked fine.

Qualification runs have to be watched by a steward. With a steward on track being watched by a non-steward, then the rules aren't being followed. We have plenty of stewards, there's got to be one available at any given time.

Just so I've said my piece, if a steward needs another steward, it shows distrust in the steward. If a steward cannot be fully trusted to follow procedure, they should not be a steward in the first place.
My 2 cents.

Stewards aren't hard to find, so it's not a big deal, just doesn't make sense to me to need 2 stewards to qualify.

But it's following the rules. Just because you are a steward doesn't give you special treatment during qualifying. :)

By the way, i'm really sorry for my bad spirit this week, i complained a looot. :( (Steve/kicking , Jason/Stewards , and delay for the yesterday race was because of me (nascar) )
I'm not used to complain like that, you know guys. But...complain is the most popular behavior in France...lol

Last edited:
haha, I did both races (GT4 and this) yesterday with only 2 hours of sleep, adrenaline was all I had.

Division 2 Room is OPEN:

1472-4710-9995-5393-4834

Qualifying Order

raceinfo_r246.png

Mh nope, Eddie is in D1, no spot for him in D2 (i think)

Yeah and now I'm off to work.

Have a good race guys.

Do one of those post updates through the race RT!

Alien I see you lurking. Waiting on you. :)

Edit: If Alien isn't racing then you can have his spot Diabolical. I assume he's coming...

Edit 2: He's in. Full house. :)

Last edited:
Awesome updates! Omgwtf dethcore's up there nice!

aw but Outlaw disconnects, ****!

I got a high traffic error while trying to join some rooms tonight. Tons of nascar rooms everywhere; might having something to do with it.

Did Ponyboy disconnect, or just park it?

I wrecked early, decided to suck it up and do a two stopper, was working great then lagged right into a wall as soon as another car came on screen. Pitted for second time on lap 16 still could finish! THEN 🤬 me I lag jump into another freaking wall on my second lap out. I don't freaking get it, I'm wired, my internet speed is awesome and still I 🤬 lag.

I expected this. For once, I actually had a winning car, so the game decides to **** me over. Seriously, I just want to quit racing altogether. I'm tired of nothing going my way every single week. :(

Back