PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

I have work 1:30 after race green flag, from my calculations the race should take no more than 70 minutes total, leaving me 5 to get ready and 15 to get to work.(0 mins left)
Really going to need to be green-flagged on time...:scared:

One weekend, one race only
Nabbed that near the top of the OP too.

I have work 1:30 after race green flag, from my calculations the race should take no more than 70 minutes total, leaving me 5 to get ready and 15 to get to work.(0 mins left)
Really going to need to be green-flagged on time...:scared:

Nabbed that near the top of the OP too.

Cheers Dom, corrected.
We could even start a few minutes early if everyone is on time 👍

@Eddie, which car did dranzer use?

room up:

1472-6681-3716-3559-0264

anyone on? :/

Closed. I'll try to be up early enough tomorrow to Quali then. really don't want to have to start from the back.

Last edited:
I'll try to catch a qualifier room tomorrow morning if I can get up in time. I'm so much slower in the mornings then the afternoons. :nervous:

I'm in the opposite position to Dom. My daughter has a fund raising dinner tonight for their schooltrip which I need to attend. Not sure exactly when it will end, but I will make it home for the start for sure, but I will not have much to play with.

Really looking forward to the race tonight. It will be fun.

I still have more to find in the Celica , glad i made it into the 33s for qualy , should make d1 with that .

Hopefully my race pace will be strong and I can steal some positions.

Anyone about over the next hour or so? I can watch someone if there's some quid pro quo; need some time to get ready, though.

Room: 1472-6118-3787-3247-0622

Last edited:
I still have more to find in the Celica , glad i made it into the 33s for qualy , should make d1 with that .

Hopefully my race pace will be strong and I can steal some positions.

I think the FR cars might have a tirewear advantage. Tried a longer run with the Arta '03, and rear tirewear will be a real challenge. I think all MR cars with weight bias towards the rear will be heavy on rear tirewear, expecially at this track.

Will be fun though.

I think the FR cars might have a tirewear advantage. Tried a longer run with the Arta '03, and rear tirewear will be a real challenge. I think all MR cars with weight bias towards the rear will be heavy on rear tirewear, expecially at this track.

Will be fun though.

Yeh i noticed this in the fuji replay

You guys still on? I can't get back to sleep and need to do my run real quick.

You guys still on? I can't get back to sleep and need to do my run real quick.

I'm still here, but leaving, but iforcev8 is in the room now (same room number).

Good luck! Ni-ni time, here.

Wish I hadn't put my quali in so early. Could of spent time dialling in mid 33s instead of running them every other lap like a few days ago :scared:

cam_from_nj

1:34.679 👍
1:34.686
1:38.048

wardez

1:34.040
1:33.642 👍
1:33.741

IforceV8 (Wiifreak watching)

1:34.142
1:33.600 👍
1:33.944

Wiifreak

1:33.825
1:33.580 👍
1:34.045

Last edited:
We just ran dranzer through a practice race and we think he's more than capable. Very clean, greenlighting him 👍

All you need to do is register on the pure.gate19.net site so we can add your time to the sheet dranzer.

dranzer19:
1:35.099

got it.

bit surprised at the low # of qualifiers at this point.

we've got a full room now.... at ~50% q'd with 2 hours to go.
I was going to post how terribly moving the deadline to 2 hours before the race has worked in Series X btw.
It seem everyone waits until 2 hours before the race that way. :/

Guess I'll come in and q, but if we aren't green and rolling at 4:00pm sharp I'll have to quit anyway. (not start)

We will have to have a look at changing the qualifying deadline for next weeks race. It seems a lot of drivers will always leave it until just before the deadline :(
Hopefully things will run to time for the race.

Dr_Watson
we've got a full room now.... at ~50% q'd with 2 hours to go.

Where is this room?

Will q after I eat my lunch. I expect to be way back in the d2 grid anyway.

Back