PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

Kinda hard to qualify when my times on through the week are not jiving when others that can watch it are not on.

Sorry if my late qualifying offends but it's not because I wanted too. I planned to be on yesterday at 3pm. That didn't come together. So it's today right before deadline. :-/

With that. On my way to thy room.

Kinda hard to qualify when my times on through the week are not jiving when others that can watch it are not on.

Sorry if my late qualifying offends but it's not because I wanted too. I planned to be on yesterday at 3pm. That didn't come together. So it's today right before deadline. :-/

With that. On my way to thy room.
No problem Jeff. It's always going to be a rush for the deadline with so many drivers. Anyone qualifying within the deadline is doing the right thing.
It's just working out what is best for the future 👍

I just woke up now (pst). I see Wardez and Iforce so I will hope into one of you guys room shortly.

Hugovaz

1:36.468
1:35.522
1:35.451 👍

Dragonwhisky

1:35.854
1:35.691
1:34.700 👍

BOB-0011

1:38..820
1:35.878 👍
1:37.477

GTP_CSL

1:44.973
1:37.716
1:33.788 👍

Going to do a lap to find the trans then Q

If a steward can come in the room I will love you long time

My phone wont stop ringing so that room has been handed off to Dragon and Owens.

Not sure I will be able to race now...

interesting how there isn't a repeated car from 1-9
apparently job well done on the specs

... although joshua's time is most certainly sandbagged a bit; him a basse are going to be a hard pair to beat for the team cup

Owensracing

1) 1'34.763 (Not sure if Clean at the chicane)

2) 1'34.202 (Clean)

3) 1'34.003 (Clean)

My phone wont stop ringing so that room has been handed off to Dragon and Owens.

Not sure I will be able to race now...

Thanks for running the q session. Is there a chance that you can still race?

@Jeff : is there many still to q?

We are going to need a division 2 host, anyone confident enough to do it?

Last edited:
Thanks for running the q session. Is there a chance that you can still race?

@Jeff : is there many still to q?

We are going to need a division 2 host, anyone confident enough to do it?

StretchY - 1:34.338 clean

I hate mornings lol. Looks like I'm starting at the back. :/

Well I was going to qualify seating in a Q room fo 30 mins just to get sent home. O well ill just start from the back pack! :cheers:

Well I was going to qualify seating in a Q room fo 15 mins just to get sent home. O well ill just start from the back pack! :cheers:

Joe, you and sers was up. Then I was leaving. :(

Phaed q'd but need to verify his time. Thought Sken was watching. But he is MIA now.

Sorry guys, bad start to the day, bad Q, bad work timing, I'm just gonna pass today up and catch you next week. It's just not worth the stress cutting it so close, I like to have time to prep before work, ya know... :)

Cheers Jeff.
I am just filling in the q charts.
Did sers and Joe qualify or will they be at the rear?

@Dom : no worries. I will remove your time from the q 👍

@Mule : could you host D2 Steve?

Hi Torino, have you signed up in the OP and do you know which of the available cars you would like?
Spoon S200 Race Car or ARTA Garaiya '08

Last edited:
So, what's the procedure if we can't see 1 or more cars on track?

sersjanten has been invisible to me last week and this.

And which side of the grid will pole be starting from?

So, what's the procedure if we can't see 1 or more cars on track?

sersjanten has been invisible to me last week and this.

He DC'd twice today I know of. Seems he has a connection issue.

Sorry wont be home on time to race. Currently sitting in a train that is 20min past schedule after missing the previous train due to engine failure of another train I had to take before...God I have a hatred against public transportation currently. Should have been home 2hrs ago if everything would have been on time.

Back