PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

No problem guys. I'll take the spoon if I have a choice. If not just let me know what I'll be driving.

that's fine... have you made a racing account at pure.gate19.net so I can add you?

I am pretty sure I registered for the right thing. At first I registered for the forums and I was told that wasn't the right thing, so I went to the main site and registered there. I can double check when I get off work.

@Dr_Watson
Ah man, I could've said something before I started working on my video. But hey, nothing wrong with having two right? Mine'll be a lot different than yours though, mine's uncut.

That last sentence, taken out of context, holy ****.

But seriously, I also do commentary xD.

Already, whipping up a new team sheet, CHOO CHOO

And here she is, in record time:
wZ12IWX.png

Last edited:
@Dr_Watson
Ah man, I could've said something before I started working on my video. But hey, nothing wrong with having two right? Mine'll be a lot different than yours though, mine's uncut.

That last sentence, taken out of context, holy ****.

But seriously, I also do commentary xD.

I said I was going to do it in the race chat when Rich asked. :P

I am pretty sure I registered for the right thing. At first I registered for the forums and I was told that wasn't the right thing, so I went to the main site and registered there. I can double check when I get off work.

yep I found everyone.

Teams are Up-To-Date

Last edited:
More the merrier!

Mine's uploading now, it's gonna take a while, but I have the link home for it already here of course:

http://youtu.be/z_24weSQaI8

Check back on that link in a couple hours, video should be up then.

Unable to race this week
Joshua1994
basse-101
joetruckv8
BAZZER
paulmac2k9

If anyone else can't race this week, please let us know.

Dragonwhisky
LOL. Does that mean your internet service finally got dug out from that 4" snowbank it was in?
It was actually the line from the pole to the house having been spliced by a dum-dum techinician a long time ago. The fact I only use it for internet instead of phone too masked the problem. (I would have heard static apparantly lots of it)

Long time hassle appears solved though finally after 18 months. :)

outlaw4rc
1:57.132
1:57.261
1:57.873
Told myself to not look at the splits, nor the lap times. I actually shut my eyes at each sector's end, so I had no idea how I was doing. Apparently, all that did is made me run the best lap I could've done. Still won't get pole but at least I set the bar high. :)

I might have to jump to the reserve list. Dont think i have time to enjoy the game atm :( I have a lot to do in school right now.
Want to race at monaco and spa so if there is space for me i would gladly jump in and race there. So now i will try and keep my hands of the ps3 for a few week time. Hope you guys have some great racing for the next races and hopefully im at the grid in monaco.

More the merrier!

Mine's uploading now, it's gonna take a while, but I have the link home for it already here of course:

http://youtu.be/z_24weSQaI8

Check back on that link in a couple hours, video should be up then.

Good stuff. There was some ballsy passing there. One question though.

Where's the explosion? I wanted a big boom. :sly:

Explosion was an IED Idiotic EDdie in the form of back out of the replay mid-review :D

I will try to get on for quali laps tonight. I'll look for a room or post the number. TX.

Can't make it. Maybe in the AM.

Last edited:
I might have to jump to the reserve list. Dont think i have time to enjoy the game atm :( I have a lot to do in school right now.
Want to race at monaco and spa so if there is space for me i would gladly jump in and race there. So now i will try and keep my hands of the ps3 for a few week time. Hope you guys have some great racing for the next races and hopefully im at the grid in monaco.

Hey basse,
No worries. Everyone needs a break every now and then. We will leave you as part of the Lexus team for now and whenever you decide or feel the urge to race again, there is a spot open for you. If we don't see you before, see you at Monaco 👍

Round 2 replay with commentary by Wardez now in the OP

Last edited:
Wardez: Awesome job on race report. The video is an excellent promotional piece for the series and demonstrates the high skill level of the Division 1 racers.

I am not available for another 3 hours or so.
If you need to qualify before that, open a room and post the number and I am sure someone will drop by if they can.

Wardez: Awesome job on race report. The video is an excellent promotional piece for the series and demonstrates the high skill level of the Division 1 racers.

Thanks! More to come :D

@grazbro
I'm here now if you're still around graz.

Back