PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

I have Autobacs ARTA Garaiya 08, can I race it?

I was actually about to say that Lexus, RX7, Spoon, and Altezza are probably the best choices... If we put you on either of the Arta's it will probably stack things too much in their advantage ( trying to avoid having two "front runners" on one team).

Judging by the way you pulled on me at Motegi, I would say the Subaru has weaker straight line speed than the Arta...

My comment was for the Arta '08. I'm using an Arta '03, and they are quite different.

Debating cars is fun. I helped Dom with the testing, so I have some feel for the strengths/weaknesses of each car.

In terms straightline speed, the Honda's, RX7, Subaru '03, and Altezza, Celica are quite rapid down the straight. There is not much between them.

The slowpokes are the Lexus, Subaru '08, Arta '08, but they all have other strengths.

The Arta '03 is somewhere in the middle.

I was actually about to say that Lexus, RX7, Spoon, and Altezza are probably the best choices... If we put you on either of the Arta's it will probably stack things too much in their advantage ( trying to avoid having two "front runners" on one team).

Ok, so, I have to see what car I have, maybe Lexus Wedssport IS350.

Another great moment of genius by me. I deleted a few replays yesterday for some regular clean up. Today, I was going to look at the Motegi race to enjoy it. Guess what I did to it. :banghead:

If unrealanthony is the "Tony" I've heard of, I'm thinkin' a bicycle with 2 flat tires and a rusted chain would almost be fair. :sly:

Seriously though, if a particular car interests you, I can send every one. Might take a few days however.

Tony isn't on the forums actually, different guy - tony1311.

Unrealanthony isn't too far removed in speed at all though.

You dont want to meet tony dragon he will make you cry .

I think he actually is the guy who the stig is trying to be , he should sue the stig for trying to be him

Tony isn't on the forums actually, different guy - tony1311.

Unrealanthony isn't too far removed in speed at all though.
At least it's not Adam. Otherwise, we'll have to give him a girls' tricycle to make it fair. :scared:

Now, this may sound nuts but is anyone available to watch me Q today?

At least it's not Adam. Otherwise, we'll have to give him a girls' tricycle to make it fair. :scared:

Now, this may sound nuts but is anyone available to watch me Q today?

Always thought tony was faster than adam ?

All I know is that it's usually a good race when those two show up together.

Always thought tony was faster than adam ?
They're both insanely fast, but Adam was always the smoother, more consistent driver, while Tony's the aggressive, on-the-limit type. Two different styles, with the former usually winning out.
All I know is that it's usually a good race when those two show up together.
Last time I saw them in the same race was in Triplets. Well...

Yeah, they were really going at it and I was right in the middle of it. :scared:

Impressive run getting mixed up with the giants. Haven't raced much with Adam, but I don't see Tony that often on the track.

You will now. :lol:

I have probably raced Tony more times than any other in this racing series. First time 2 years ago when I as a SIM rockie joined a racing league with drivers like Tony and some other very fast guys (Timeattack, Luckaffe, GTP_Rutter, Nissman, if you met any of them). Humiliating experiance to say the least. I do see Tony in the start of the race, but that's about it.

Anyhow, I'm busy Wed-Fri so I need to qual tomorrow. Did some testing tonight and managed the get into the 1'56.9 on full tank. But I'm a lousy qual driver so I'm targetting a 1'57.5 tomorrow. Hopefully I can get it.

I like to call those types of races, like Rich had there in HSR, climbing Everest. 'cause it's the toughest thing you ever have to do just to get to the summit, and everything has to be just right, but once you get there you're only able to enjoy the view for a tiny while before you have to come down back to reality.

I've only been able to hang with Adam, Tony, and Brock in a race just a couple times, but it's sure as hell awesome to do when you get the chance to. Feel like a stunt jet formation pilot xD.

I have probably raced Tony more times than any other in this racing series. First time 2 years ago when I as a SIM rockie joined a racing league with drivers like Tony and some other very fast guys (Timeattack, Luckaffe, GTP_Rutter, Nissman, if you met any of them). Humiliating experiance to say the least. I do see Tony in the start of the race, but that's about it.
I want to say that at one time long ago, I had all but maybe one of them in a room along with names such as wge, Nepalli, forced, Nige, and two others I can't remember. Truly, I was a tiny little man in a room full of giants that day.
I like to call those types of races, like Rich had there in HSR, climbing Everest. 'cause it's the toughest thing you ever have to do just to get to the summit, and everything has to be just right, but once you get there you're only able to enjoy the view for a tiny while before you have to come down back to reality.
...or sometimes, once in a blue moon, the racing gods will bestow you a drop of that sweet, sweet nectar, for suffering through so many defeats. :dopey:

So there you go. Don't despair. You CAN take down an alien. :sly:

Back