PURE | GATE 2 - GT300 - Season winners - tony1311 and Team Wedssport

SkengD
Always thought tony was faster than adam ?
Very close, flip a coin until they compete head to head for a whole season of JGTS.
I head the advantage to Tony though, no disrespect to Adam.

If you are an alien. :sly:
Ok, Mr. GT Academy participant. Now you've made me do it. I'm going to list everyone, past and present, who I know are faster than me at this point. :lol:

Aderrrm, tony1311, Forcednduckshn, timeattack, gatordaryl, wge, Welsh-Bain, Nepalli, johnkiller2, nissman, Twissy, Veloci, VindictiveScrub, TheSonRises, RedReevos, JoshF, basse, Brosif

...and that's only the ones I remember. :crazy:

Ok, Mr. GT Academy participant.

I got lucky, participation numbers were low given it was the first year. No way in hell I would have made it last year. Maybe I'll get lucky and win a race in a PURE series in the next 5 years or so. :crazy:

I'm officially a middle packer, and nowhere near alien status anymore.

OK....thank you!!

:lol:

I just noticed the rx7 is a premium; we're using the '06 not the '04... just buy it. Far bottom right dealership RE with a bunch of kanji.

I had an extra spoon laying around though... so I sent that over.
Take your pick.

I'm officially a middle packer, and nowhere near alien status anymore.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm inclined to say that in this series, it's the car more than anything else. I actually was wishing for the Subaru, but in retrospect, I'm so glad I got the Arta. I just cannot get the car working for me at both Motegi and here. The grip just isn't there, and to be honest, I feel that it needs more aero (maybe +2PP to be added to downforce), but that's just me.

outlaw4rc
Ok, Mr. GT Academy participant. Now you've made me do it. I'm going to list everyone, past and present, who I know are faster than me at this point. :lol:

Aderrrm, tony1311, Forcednduckshn, timeattack, gatordaryl, wge, Welsh-Bain, Nepalli, johnkiller2, nissman, Twissy, Veloci, VindictiveScrub, TheSonRises, RedReevos, JoshF, basse, Brosif

...and that's only the ones I remember. :crazy:
I avoid these lists but this one is fairly innacurate imo.

One driver in particular isn't quite D1 speed.
I would make a large group and flip a coin, here goesy list of "too close to call in Pure"
Me dennis eddie you rees jason skendigi basse cicua maxking johan joshF nepalii veloci forced and nissman off the top of my head...
Nige is faster than all of us by a little bit.

Unrealanthony and gv27 get honorable mentions, and may even deserve to be on that list.

:lol:

I just noticed the rx7 is a premium; we're using the '06 not the '04... just buy it. Far bottom right dealership RE with a bunch of kanji.

I had an extra spoon laying around though... so I sent that over.
Take your pick.

I noticed two minutes ago...lol, but thank you bro!!

All I have to say on Outlaws and CSLs posts is... That is why FMSC was so great, and any other stock/no tuning series that we ran. They had all/most of those names in one place with the same machinary :D.

Yeah the 08 garaiya, 08 subaru, 08 lexus and 06 rx7are all bought in the new dealers. (P)

I avoid these lists but this one is fairly innacurate imo.

One driver in particular isn't quite D1 speed.
I would make a large group and flip a coin, here goesy list of "too close to call in Pure"
Me dennis eddie you rees jason skendigi basse cicua maxking johan joshF nepalii veloci forced and nissman off the top of my head...
Nige is faster than all of us by a little bit.

Unrealanthony and gv27 get honorable mentions, and may even deserve to be on that list.

I agree with Dom here even if I'm not sure his list is perfect. Tony and Adam is on another planet, then I also think Nige is just a little bit better than "a bunch" of drivers in PURE.

I'm glad to be in this bunch as it provides excellent racing and great fun. I'm not sure I'd like to be as good as Adam/Tony. A few times I joined some other GTP championship, and as "our bunch" is pretty good I became "the Tony" of that championship. Sure fun a couple of races but then it became boring.

Best racing is when competing with others on a similar level, and what level it is isn't all that important. Find a bunch.

Hey guys, I would greatly appreciate a chance to race with all of you. I signed up on the PURE site. I won't be available to participate until this coming friday, but if you have any free spots available for me I won't miss a race.

Hi,
Now we have re-worked the teams, the available cars are;
RE Amemiya RX7 '06
Lexus Wedssport IS350
Spoon S2000 Race Car

Yourself and unrealanthony are both joining. First come first served on the cars 👍

Hey guys!

Room for one more? My schedule is open during race time.

Are the cases listed two posts above the only ones available?

I can take the S2000.

Last edited:
It would be a dream if there could be 3 divisions.:)

Well, we have around 36 drivers, so that makes it out just right for two divisions of around 15 drivers each for most weeks since league racing's always a revolving door of drivers. In others words, with 36 drivers signed up, we'd expect around 6 to not make it on any given race weekend.

@mohitraina91
Hey man! Nice to see you again. I can vouch for him Dave btw.

You can have either of the Garaiyas, the Spoon S2000, the Altezza, or the Lexus.

Your choice.

Hey guys, I would greatly appreciate a chance to race with all of you. I signed up on the PURE site. I won't be available to participate until this coming friday, but if you have any free spots available for me I won't miss a race.
Hey guys!

Room for one more? My schedule is open during race time.

Are the cases listed two posts above the only ones available?

I can take the S2000.
Glad to see you here guys :cheers:

If I'm allowed I would like to take the 08 garaiya.

You're too fast bud ;)

We balance out the teams based on performance. The only other option is taking the privateer route and not racing for a team, then you can have any car you want, which is an idea.

Ok no problem, I would like to have a team. I'll stick with my original choice. Sorry for the confusion :)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Anthony should get it first, then Roscko can go for the Lexus, not a bad trade off.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Anthony should get it first, then Roscko can go for the Lexus, not a bad trade off.

Anthony did have first dibs on car choice if we go by "sign-me-up-please" posts. ;)

Sorry, I didn't realise that Anthony had been offered the RX7.
Could you take the Lexus or the Spoon?

FWIW I gave Anthony my extra Spoon; he can probably punt it on to anyone that needs it with a FR.

Another great moment of genius by me. I deleted a few replays yesterday for some regular clean up. Today, I was going to look at the Motegi race to enjoy it. Guess what I did to it. :banghead:

I got it all filmed last night, I'll probably finish cutting it and have the full-race online tonight.

No problem guys. I'll take the spoon if I have a choice. If not just let me know what I'll be driving.

Back