PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
Will need a steward to come to my room within the next hour so I can qualify, thanks.

1472-6399-8494-1421-4038

Was Biffy able to get a run in? If not, I'll let him qualify late without penalty, since he was ready before the deadline.

Found out why I missed the pole last night. Never changed the oil after the last race so I qualified last night down 5 horsepower. :lol:

Btw im getting incompatibilty with host... (Can't reset the router because parents are muppets and think its bad for it and they are on it...)

I have no idea if bdub was in front or behind me since he never did show up on my screen. Maybe the replay will show him. I know at the end I was chasing Nic for what appeared to be, on my screen, 6th place.

And yes I need a bloody keyboard for my ps3. Reckon I'll go look up a wireless and see what's what.

I was so nervous at the beginning of that race. To many people behind me and to many chances to get in someone's way...

I was happy that I was able to keep up (sorta) with RT for about 3 laps after I pitted and he passed me. Of course, he was probably on tires that had 20 laps on them already, so it's dubiously happy.

Time to eat dinner then study the replay.

MÜLE_9242;6971787
I have you shown as 8th.
:grumpy: :(

Better than last place I reckon.

Thanks

If you share the replay would I be able to watch/save it here?

Well that sucks. No function to share replay. Disregard.

Last edited:
I was happy that I was able to keep up (sorta) with RT for about 3 laps after I pitted and he passed me. Of course, he was probably on tires that had 20 laps on them already, so it's dubiously happy.

Was just cruising at that point, saving tires. Sorry. :P

R1600Turbo
Was just cruising at that point, saving tires. Sorry. :P

Yeah. Figures. I struggle to get 59s with half worn tires and yer loafing with 58s. How many laps did you have on those tires at that point?

R1600Turbo
No idea. I went 21 laps on the first set, and 22-23 laps on the second set.

After watching the replay it looks like you got tires a couple of laps before passing me and letting me chase you til I pretty much missed everything on turn 7.

i22fpi.jpg

Sorry I missed it, I just about felt dead in sleep and delirous when my alarm went off. Woke up at 5:30 pm Sunday after neglecting sleep on Friday - it caught up with me.

I would have been high up as I was fast in our practise race... but I never got to race :(

Btw im getting incompatibilty with host... (Can't reset the router because parents are muppets and think its bad for it and they are on it...)

This. Nothing was done to help either. (It's on this page)

Back