PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
Will anyone be around tomorrow for a qualifying run before 5p EDT?

I'll be practicing again shortly. Managed to get a 1:14.something, goofing off with brandofo. Still a second and half off the pace and not able to string together consecutive laps that low but a step in the right direction. Will post room number when I get in.

closed

Litchi and bran were getting a couple more mph on the straights than I was. 'Course that might have something to do with their corner exit speeds too.
May have to play with the tranny settings some to see if I can eek some more top end out of it. Maybe reduce the rear aero more than I already have. Not sure. Try one then the other I reckon.

Was actually able to string 3 14s together. Only way I've been able to get through the quick right hand turn at the end of the back straight with any appreciable speed is to crank the wheel over 180°+ and hammer the gas. Bakes the fronts and leaves tire marks all the way through. :grumpy: If I'm off the entrance by even a little bit I end up making like a pinball.

Last edited:
Im at Toca Saffy so I cant though mule never highlighted me as a steward... :(

Will be hanging out in
Closed
for the next couple of hours.

If any stewards would care to drop in and watch a qualifying run it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Just qualified with Nick and Dragon watching.

1:13.444 (I believe)

Tagged the wall coming out of the tight left/right and could have kept going but I think that would be considered dirty so I let off. Had a couple more tenths in her...

Just qualified with Nick and Dragon watching.

1:13.444 (I believe)

Tagged the wall coming out of the tight left/right and could have kept going but I think that would be considered dirty so I let off. Had a couple more tenths in her...

Confirmed 1:13.444 clean.

I'm not certain the second would have been considered dirty or not.

We'll go with the same rules as FMSC. 1 wall hit is okay, 2 will be considered dirty.

I'm losing 6-7 tenths in sector three and its starting to piss me off because I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Edit: problem solved :)

Last edited:
Back