PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
Why isn't it letting me sign into PSN?

Edit Nevermind. Room up shortly

When I disconnected a bunch of my friends went offline as well. The same thing happened to a few people before yestedays postponed laguna enduro. The PSN has been wonky all weekend.

I felt like throwing something after thy race. I should have been higher than 8th.

WiiFreak, sorry about that bit on the back straight after your pit. Was trying to stay out of way but you started drafting me and I was going "s***. now where I am gonna get outta his way?" I didn't want to give up any more time than I already had.

I was happy to not get lapped although RT was probably less than 10 laps from doing it if the race had been longer.

So race go well, im half starting to think its an incompatibilty issue between me and Mule even though I never got that this time.

Unofficial results (note the word unofficial, since there were a few incidents).

20zy2s4.jpg

I don't think it's with me and you, Paul. We've been fine before. Litchis friend that came in to watch may have had something to do with it.

@mule i was just watching the replay on rome and your entry into T1 on the first lap was like :drool: awesome

also i will be racing at laguna seca this sunday 👍

Last edited:
My car was great in the first 2 sectors, honestly, but I still struggled in sector 3, which ultimately cost me, even with the adjustment I made before I qualified.

MÜLE_9242

Awesome!

Thanks. Been curious about the standings. Well at least for every place except first.

Not sure if I'll make Laguna or not. Started rebuilding my ps3 hard drive yesterday. It got done with the reset this morning but I still have to install gt and restore the saved game data.

I know this is off topic but I've been bouncing around the internet, here, newegg, amazon, etc, looking at ps3 keyboards for a couple of hours. None of them have really solid reviews.
Would any of you folks care to recommend a Bluetooth keyboard?

Rebuild of ps3 almost complete. Hopefully be finished with it tonight and practicing for LS.

I got mine from Wal-Mart. It's a Logitech unit that works great. Been a while though, can't remember what I paid for it.

R1600Turbo
I got mine from Wal-Mart. It's a Logitech unit that works great. Been a while though, can't remember what I paid for it.

Lol. Which logitech unit would it be? Was planning to stop at wallyworld this evening.

R1600Turbo
Sorry, actually got it at Best Buy.

Thanks for the link. That appears to be usb wireless. Looking for straight up Bluetooth that can be paired directly to ps3. Don't want to burn up a usb port unless absolutely necessary.

Practice room closed

Managed a low 34. Anyone else been practicing and care to share times?

Last edited:
i am running consistently in the low 30s but i have broken into the mid 29s a couple times. i am usually significantly slower than the faster guys on this track

brandofo
i am running consistently in the low 30s but i have broken into the mid 29s a couple times. i am usually significantly slower than the faster guys on this track

Ouch

I expect pole to be in the high 28/low 29, to be honest.

It's really hard to get a balanced car here, though. Understeer going up the hill, snap oversteer going down.

Just had a but of a sesh and a low 1:29 was my best but I can feel a 1:28 within my grasp!

Back