PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
No one was on at 11pm-1am I had BTCC to get up for :P.

Exactly RT. there's probably more wanting to start at the back than qualified (including me) bit of a mess to sort out for him.

Mule I'm not going to make the race again, I'm really sorry but I've been working all weekend and I need to get some sleep. :(

Yeah forgot about that. I say we postpone if there's less than 6 cars. Just not fun running races with so few cars on track.

I don't want to push things back any further, so if the numbers are really low, I'll just cancel and we go to Grand Valley next week.

I'll also take 10 laps off this race. 38 laps.

Room is open

1472-6118-3744-3749-8902

I'll get the starting order figured out and posted.

1. R1600Turbo
2. Nic-Kl
3. MULE_9242
4. syjones1
5. GTP_PaulMac
6. dragonwhisky
7. Salty_Jigaboo

Still room for last minute entries.

Great race tonight guys! If I hadn't of turned off at the last corner I might of kept up with RT and Paul! But that's just speculation. Had a cracking 2 stint battle with Nic. Really close stuff!
Kudos to you Nic.

Ha yeah Sy you made the same mistake Mule did but he braked earlier to account for his bad tyres where you didnt seem too :lol:.

Anyway was a great, I race slowly but surely worked my way up pressuring people and getting lucky with them making mistakes. Then I was stuck behind Nic for a while in a close battle until I got a great drive out of T2 and held him off up to T3-4 and 5. From there on in it was just a case of pulling away from those behind and trading small bits of time with RT. On lap 9 or 10 RT got pushed off by salty (I think) so It closed the gap to less than a second but RT then proceeded to pull a 3.5 second gap. After that there was a steady 4-7 second gap between us with me gaining time one lap and RT the next, ending with me 4.6 seconds behind and a very happy 2nd :).

With Shedden doing well in BTCC today and me getting 2nd this was a good day for the #52 Honda :D.

Congrats to Turbo for winning once again, and locking up the series title if he didn't already do it last week.

Next week is the finale, and the mini-enduro, the Grand Valley 2H. It'll be trimmed down to 55 laps to keep it just under the 2 hour mark. I want to get the grid as full as possible for this race. RT (or Paul, not sure which) suggested I make a separate thread in the Spot Races forum, so I'll go ahead and do that. Tell your friends, too. :)

Getting some GVS practice in.

1472-6118-3615-5259-7346
Closed

Last edited:
paulmac2k9
Ha yeah Sy you made the same mistake Mule did but he braked earlier to account for his bad tyres where you didnt seem too :lol:.

Shedden doing well in BTCC today and me getting 2nd this was a good day for the #52 Honda :D.

No I didn't seem to, did I! It all started at the left hander after the corkscrew. A downhill trip to disaster!

Fingers crossed its going to be sheddens year. He seems pretty desperate for it!

Made a thread in the spot races forum. It's directing people to here, so be nice, guys ;)

I have a room up right now for various testing. You guys are free to come in. It's at Grand Valley.

1472-6681-3415-7078-1465

I just left, but it's still open in the hands of TnJF. He has it a Monza though

GVS Practice room up.

1472-6118-3615-5259-9598
closed

Last edited:
I hear you guys needed a larger grid. For those that don't know me, I have little experience with FF race cars, so don't worry about my stats. :lol: :sly:

#40: outlaw4rc (outlaw4rc): Le Mans Blue Metallic / Brilliant Red

I'll try to be there if there are free spots

#96: Alien96 (El_Aliens69): Green / Red

Mule I see you might need to feel the gaps. As I'm not working Monday (bank holiday) I can probable race in this, if needed if course

Finally got the Integra broken in.

Holy tire wear! With 60 laps, I'm guessing 3-5 pit stops, but I'm not sure yet. 1:59.4xx is my PB atm, although I'd rather get more life out of these tires without sacrificing too much overall speed.

Na I expect 4 stops max :P. All though we were only getting 15 laps out of tyres max around Laguna or atleast without lossing too much time.

unfortunately i am scheduled to work during the race this weekend so i will not make it. thanks to mule for another great integra series and i hope to be able to race in more events next time. good luck everyone

brandofo
unfortunately i am scheduled to work during the race this weekend so i will not make it. thanks to mule for another great integra series and i hope to be able to race in more events next time. good luck everyone

Disappointing.

Finished first 5 GT Academy events, time for GVS practice.

1472-6118-4130-9221-1932
Closed
2:01.280 pb tonight.

Last edited:
I expect pole might get into the 58's, but race pace should be slower as tires do wear quickly here. 6 laps of fast times, the they slower start to fall off. might be tough making 14 laps here.

Back