PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
Mule! GBR and you got my number wrong :P... :lol:. (Im #52, not 54 :sly:)

Also great lap Wii If you can keep that up we are doomed :scared:.

I'm going to try qualifying in about 7 hours, hope there'll be someone around to watch my run.

bdubclub
I have opened all of my ports, and am a Nat 2. Not sure what else to do.
Edit: Nevermind, will try to get back on late tonight. Have to go now.

Gt5 reports I am NAT 2.

Room open.
1472-6118-4216-8214-9171
Probably be open until shortly before the race.

I won't be able to race mule, I need to get up early. Hope you guys have a great race 👍

Mule,

Would you rather just leave me provisional?

I swapped my tune back to CSL's and was able to turn a couple of double oughts. Don't know if I can do that in a qualifying run because this tune is loose as hell in a couple of turns with cold tires. If I miss the speed for the hairpin and have to take it wide the rear end flies right out. It's controllable if I don't panic and stab the gas but is inevitably slower.

Room I posted earlier is still open.

Friend over so room closed.

Last edited:
A 2h race probably won't fit my schedule....I can race the first hour(if space available)...go to the pit..and leave if thats ok?

Room up: 1472-6681-3158-0098-3277

Can someone come now so I can get qualified?

Last edited:
I can when I get back in 40-50 mins but hopefully someone else will be on sooner to Q you :).

Hmm, maybe I should just hop on and do a lap from nowhere and with no practice. May not make the field without it.

A 2h race probably won't fit my schedule....I can race the first hour(if space available)...go to the pit..and leave if thats ok?

If there's room, it's fine, but I'd much rather leave the space open for someone who can race the whole race.

Dan, can I get your number and colours. We'll probably still need you. 9 got taken by Ponyboy last night, just fyi.

I'm out celebrating slava, so I may have a couple millers in me, but I should be good to go at race time. Is a provisional still available for me Mule?

Has 26 gone? If not I shall have that

Colour is like a greeny blue lol if that makes any sense

And wheel are blue

26 is good.

I'm gonna open the room early so guys like Paul can get their connections sorted.

Sorry about that, Sy. It's fixed. 15 now :)

Back