PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
I'll be on sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I'll be on for about and hour this morning. Be back late afternoon or early evening. Will post room # when it's open.

1472-6118-4216-8214-5829
closed
1472-6118-3744-3750-5754. closed. Oops. Forgot to set the room up to spec. Fixed. Bdub, what's going on? Saw you join and bail several times...:(

Anytime Litchi.

Last edited:
I am going to stop in, still need to qualify.

Edit: it is telling me I am incompatible with the room host.. Anyone else able to help out?

Last edited:
bdubclub
I am going to stop in, still need to qualify.

Edit: it is telling me I am incompatible with the room host.. Anyone else able to help out?

Going to Google that. Room still open.

Check out this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219634

Also I made a post earlier in this thread about changing the DNS servers that might help as well.

Will check my ps3 NAT type and let you know what that is.

Last edited:
Going to Google that. Room still open.

Check out this thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219634

Also I made a post earlier in this thread about changing the DNS servers that might help as well.

Will check my ps3 NAT type and let you know what that is.

I have opened all of my ports, and am a Nat 2. Not sure what else to do.
Edit: Nevermind, will try to get back on late tonight. Have to go now.

bdubclub
I have opened all of my ports, and am a Nat 2. Not sure what else to do.
Edit: Nevermind, will try to get back on late tonight. Have to go now.

Try that dns setting change and disable the media server.

Sweet thanks Mule 👍. Great quali for me, I did a best lap of 1:59.7 before my quali and was happy if I did a 2:00 flat or under and I go and do my PB in my quali :D.

Edit: Coming back Mule, just for you ;).

Mule: 2:00.917
Wiifreak: 1:58.979
GTP_SOHNVOHNSTIG: 2:00.324

:/

Last edited:
Mule,

Since it's very unlikely that I will be anywhere near pole, if it's all the same to you, I'll take a provisional entry, unless the field fills up with qualifiers, in which case I'll take a shot at qualifying if there's time. My current pb is into the 2:01s and that was with tire wear turned off. Forgot to to set the room to race spec this afternoon and ran off about 6 laps and thought I had been imbued with RT's supernatural tire wear skills.:guilty::crazy: Reset the room to race specs and did turn another :01 but just barely.

Will probably jump on for more practice when the wife gives up my racing station.

Side note - If you haven't already, go see The Avengers. I never see a movie, in a theater, twice in one night, but did tonight. Reckon I can cross that off my bucket list.

You can if you want, but it's best if you just qualify. You've got until 3 PM tomorrow, so there's plenty of time left. I'll get the quali sheet updated tonight, too.

I'm now in a friend party so its not possible for me to open a room right now (6.16am here). And alcohol is in the party....a lot... Hope someone could help you 👍

Edit: steve is here ;)

MÜLE_9242;7054668
You can if you want, but it's best if you just qualify. You've got until 3 PM tomorrow, so there's plenty of time left. I'll get the quali sheet updated tonight, too.

Well then, if I can catch someone on tomorrow I'll be happy to run a qualifying time.

Apologies mule, was unable to get on yesterday and to qualy. If there's room I'd like to take a provisional. I'll keep an eye on the thread just in case.

Back