PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
I can or Litchi. (I think Litchis the better choice ;))

I'm a bit busy with homework and such right now, but if there's space I'll slot in at the back again 👍

Litchi btw you well know I prefer SCO to GBR :P.

I shoulda been closer to that but got distracted by certain parents.... :ouch:. (My 1:13.166 makes me confident of a good race :))

Quali times.

Nicktune:

Lap 1: 1:13.931 (Wall tap at kink, dirty?)
Lap 2: 1:13.962 (Clean)

Mule don't make me come up there im Scottish and will be named as such :P.

Scotland is a part of Great Britain.

You're british.

People from Quebec call themselves Quebecois, but they are still Canadian. ;)

Scottish people only become "british" when they succeed in something (Like Murray in tennis :lol:) and then when they fail again we get called Scottish again. Ive won no series to date so im Scottish :P.

In BTCC we also get called Scots :P. (Go Newsham from Inverness :D)

Edit: Quali Time:

GTP_Biffy:

Lap 1: 1:14.817
Lap 2: 1:14.313

Unlucky Biffy :(.

He crashed both laps losing atleast a second for both... (He did a 1:13.300 before his run)

1: Kink on pit exit
2: Colosseum
3: left hander after that
4: 90 degree right
5/6: chicane thing that people don't like.

Looking forward to the race after a little tyre run. Im now able to pull consistant low 13s :D.

I'm just going off how GT numbers corners. Sometimes custom tracks come out with outrageous corner numbers and you can't find them all. :lol:

Technically Colosseum is a double apex = 2 corners. ;)

Also, tip for those having trouble getting through the corners we are talking about, if you can hook your right front tire behind the curbing on the right (Initial D style!) it'll help you get through there a bit faster. :)

It's a double apex, but it's still just one turn. Just like Andretti at Laguna ;)

MÜLE_9242;7000525
It's a double apex, but it's still just one turn. Just like Andretti at Laguna ;)

Officially in game is says a total of 7 corners. And...I don't agree with that.

Back