PURE | Integra World Championship III | Series Champion: R1600Turbo!

• Thread starter Müle
  • 752 comments
I've been looking for that tune for a while now, can't find it.

Would anyone be willing to post up or pm a tune. I've been tweaking mine for weeks but have yet to find that magic combination that makes the understeer go away.

Always get my base tunes from the GT5 tuning wiki. I'm not saying theyre the best but there's a ton of them to try out.

MÜLE_9242;6816192
Anyone try the old RKM tune from season 1? Surely there are better ones by now, but it still might work.

I used the tune RKM has right now for their "Type-R Turbo" or whatever it's called (why can't they just use real car names!?) and ran a 38.7, but like I said I hated how it feels. Not a fan of the "accelerate to turn" tunes. Switched to one from another tuner and love the feel, nice and stable, etc. But was only able to get an 39.4 out of it.:nervous:

To all who have posted up regarding tunes,

Thanks for the fishing lesson:tup:.

I now have a couple of tunes to compare with mine and try out. Will apply tonight and see how I do. Think I'll try the one RT tried and doesn't like.

Hopefully these will get me closer to desired handling characteristics and I'll be able to determine if my driving skills suck or not.

Are there any restrictions on transmission settings?

Thanks again for the help.

Should be online after 5pm EDT for testing if anyone is interested.

now the start time has been changed it dosent look like i will be able to make it, shame cos this looks like one of the best organised championships, Maby i can make something myself.

I bid you farewell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm ready for the work day to be done so I can try these settings out.

RT,
I picked up that RKM tune you don't like when I Googled it earlier. I thought that was a pretty cool forum thread by the way.

Will try the one you like as well to see which one fits my driving style better.

Just hope my style isn't categorized as "Major Suckage".

Reckon I'll find out tonight if the grandkids aren't hoggin up my entertainment center.

Well the second one has quite a bit of rear negative toe, so I think maybe some toe or sway bar adjustments might help.

This is what I used at last season's finale at Spa. :)
It looks a bit off, so I'll have to check, I'm not sure about the toe and camber, if the toe and camber are correct here then I think I can make something better now.

Aero:
Suspension:​
15/30
+10 / -10​
Gears:
9.1 / 5.9​
Top Speed 124mph
8/5​
5/8​
5/5​
Camber/Toe:​
1.5/1.5​
-0.40/0.00​
Brakes:​
Final Gear: 3400
2/4​
LSD:
ABS: 1​
9/13/5

Wow NICE!

Glad to see you back V-Dub. Always nice to have another fast driver join up.

Thanks Wardez. Much appreciated.

I ran a few laps last night and couldn't break the 140's. Slower then molasses in January. I've always had a tough time getting this car tuned appropriately.

#18 gtpvw_slc (SLC_VR6_V-Dub) yellow/black

Last edited:
What's everyone else running for times, BTW? Need to know if that "comfortable" tune is going to cut it.

R1600Turbo
What's everyone else running for times, BTW? Need to know if that "comfortable" tune is going to cut it.

I'm with VDub at the moment in not breaking the 1:40s. But, I hope to better that with these new tunes.

On that tune you liked RT, what do you have the aero set to? The forum post doesn't say, or I'm being horribly blind.

Will have to check when I get home. Using the same car from Season 1, can't remember if I installed it or not.

Joshua1994
Room up for the next 45 mins or so

1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8215 - 5282

Working on getting there now. Dunno if I'll make it before you close it....

Honestly, I was thinking about skipping the formal qualifying for this week and do what we did for the RX7s, and that was show the new guys a mock quali run, then just doing a quick 10 minute session or something.

The jury may still be deliberating but the evidence suggests that my driving skill can indeed be categorized as, if not Major Suckage, average suckage. Tried both those tunes RT mentioned and best I could do was a high 40 and the one he liked was worse yet. Reckon if I do manage to qualify I'll be a regular back marker. Hopefully, I'll learn some better techniques from you folks.

How many laps are you all getting to set of tires?

Will do on the edit thing.

Last edited:
Haven't ran enough laps yet to figure it out.

Also, try to use the edit button if you need to add something to your post. Try not to double post, kind of frowned upon around here.

If you're getting high 40s, you're only about 1.5 - 2 seconds behind, which isn't that much. Racing with people faster than you will only make you faster as well. Trust me, I know. ;)

MÜLE_9242;6823602
Racing with people faster than you will only make you faster as well. Trust me, I know. ;)

That would be what I'm counting on.

Anyone going to be practicing tomorrow or Friday?

Last edited:
Back