PURE | TR Motegi GT500/19.00 UTC Sun, July 8th- Sign up form added!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 150 comments
**News**

Nicktune is officially in the Denso SC430
Litchi is officially in the Toyota YMS Supra
Jon is officially in the Takata Dome NSX​

I plan to open a practice / quali room soon

EDIT Room open: 1472 6118 3787 3245 6679

Wes Qualified 👍

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys I cannot take part in this race, something came up lately in my job and also in my family and I have to leave gaming on GT5 'cause I don't have much free time to practise and get in shape for racing seriously. Have a nice race guys. Hope to see you back after a few months :(

PAGINA- 1:50.221 Clean

OK8 - 1:49.313 Clean

cam_from_nj - 1:50.613 Clean

OwensRacing - 1:49.088 Clean

--------------------------------------------------

Qualifying and Practice Room :

1472-6399-8494-1424-1798

Edit: Room Closed. Thank you OK8 for watching me Qualify.

Last edited:
Pag. . . I found some speed. Also bought a rocket and strapped it to the top of my car. ;)

Ran two 49.1's during our four lap race too.

might not make this... certainly won't qualify.
things not going well at the data center, may need to work. :(

if I'm around and there's room I'd be happy to get in though.

Gotta put myself at the back on the waiting list, had a really long Saturday night.

Good work though guys, tomorrow's set to be a blast 👍 It'll be great to have every one on track in the 500s again.

It's never too late dude. But it's a race under the PURE banner, so all quali done after the deadline are penalized with a 2% penalty on your Q time.

yes i know but it's a test race... but no problem ;) i open a room and do few laps :

1472-6118-3658-4757-3131

Heading out for a bit, will get back around 30 minutes before race start time, are you ok to host race Litchi?

Looking forward to the race today. Got a feeling that pit strategy will be important.

Looks like you guys have a full room. If you were short on bodies, I'd help you guys out, but I'll go and race in Toms race today. Sucks when 2 things you want to do are at the same time. :/

GL everyone.

Looks like I will be able to race if there's room for me at the back. I've got a lull in my work while I wait for other people to troubleshoot some hardware issues.

(being on-call is fun!)

Can I start at the back?
Just saw this now, looks like the race starts in about an hour, I'm ready to go if there's room.

Back