Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
Orange on pink is a mistake but that plum purple/pink is a classic factory Porsche colour. It looks ace IMO. I think outlandish colours suit hardcore 911's more than most.

Here's one from the gallery of my sightings...
por_carrerars_00a.jpg

Nope.. A hundred times more sexy without. I've actually been thinking of picking one up, hardtop or cab, two exhausts, full hard slam and low offsets.

Well, I had to find SOMETHING for Falco...Figured the polar opposite of a pink Porsche was a blue Audi...

Even something as simple as a paint color is questionable.

Would so Rock That Porsche! It's a pink thing, I fell in love with "Teh Pink" When I bought Sti.
I have been looking at this thread all morning! HAHAHA.

I saw a Very Functional Subaru Gl back a few pages ago, It had Smoke Stax, Tons of Extra Lights and a Snow Plow. That is all Functional for a GL. :)
Even the Rust is Weight Reduction.

Ok Heres some From San Diego.
TrunkMonkeyinAction-1.jpg

PostGCrally.jpg

Car074.jpg

This one caused the most trouble, the cops all wanted to see if THe Legacy GT actually had Sti Motor.
:) Hahaha Block Yes.

Ok this one is pretty far out there.
Car089.jpg

The SHO was built BY SHO and KDA (Hollywood Porsche Tuner)
Car087.jpg

Car is sooo stiff that well you can see. What you cant see is quaif! (not sure how you spell it, its an LSD for FWD, oh Vette Brakes, Lotus Rims, Port,polish,ecu,balanced,corner balanced, Runs at Willow Springs,California.
Invested into SHO, More than anyone wants to admit. Fun? Oh yes, Quick, Responsive.
Best offer Received so far... More than all the mods, Labor... Ect.

The Legacy and Sti were mine :) or that is now :(

Oh the SHO was built for a guy here in San Diego, he is a nut, Likes the Fords, so much in fact that when his Esprit Motor gave out he Mounted a SHO Motor! Same specs on internals and Cryo-Gears like the Sho too.
That Esprit Sold for 55K. Not too bad.

a few more pics @ myphotobucket...
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o144/brokenneckj/

They're questionably modified?

1st of all my Favorite Car of all Time is the GNX!!
And yeah some people dont get the whole Trunk Monkey thing.

And The SHO, most people say you guys did what to a Ford Sho.

And then there is the Badge, it didnt come with the car its from a sponsor, and I saw a whole heck of a lot of Badges (Not like we need stinking badges) So I thought I would get some input Questionable Mods or Not?
Class Or Trash?
Nice OR Rice?

Hehe the GNX is my favorite car of the 80's.

I think the SHO is actually pretty sweet looking compared to some you'd see on CarDomain.com

Yeah...

You see, read back four or five pages...You'll see the kind of crap that ACTUALLY is supposed to be in this thread...

Hahaha I think I read at least 50 of these pages. Thats as much as I could stand.
...And come on, you gotta say something about The SHO, guy Coulda Bought a Ferrari, or had a GT-R Imported (90K) + STi.

Of course, that's like saying "Why turn a 1970 Chevy Malibu into a Chevelle SS when he could just buy one?" Or "Why drop a Hemi into an original 383 'Cuda when he could just buy one?" Some people take what they have and make it into what they would like to have. ;)

Well, at Barryboys we've just been given this... thing. No-one knows what it is, or what it was (best guesses are that it's a complete ground-up fabrication using parts from several - probably scrapped - vehicles). Only that it is, without doubt, pure, refined, weapons-grade fail ore.

54719d37d799f3d24e52b3e3dc8bc48c.jpg

ba6099f3b8ac02f771402805fa60f4c5.jpg

116a97102a246507f1d7ab7b8ccfb5c6.jpg

aba16bedd0bc69fd99f2d372ba0edcb1.jpg

84d98009e8c2a77a7a1ef4196c91582d.jpg

66e57f46812fd15e41fe6d061fae0d45.jpg

1144f9152f8f674272d92239ac1a9401.jpg

e2dcc9213b7953d58fab222412c93b4d.jpg

e5804ad0d350dc4ebd5643523da157b0.jpg

a175a0a440cbfc42d7b95db347543155.jpg

The best part of this... thing, is that these photographs were taken at an SVA centre - meaning the guy thinks this is finished enough to get a registration plate and be driven, legally, on the public road.

As it turns out, with smoke billowing from the bonnet, brake fluid leaking everywhere and the propshaft happily grinding away against the "bodywork", the SVA testers weren't quite as deluded.

"Enjoy".

Well, at Barryboys we've just been given this... thing. No-one knows what it is, or what it was (best guesses are that it's a complete ground-up fabrication using parts from several - probably scrapped - vehicles). Only that it is, without doubt, pure, refined, weapons-grade fail ore.
e2dcc9213b7953d58fab222412c93b4d.jpg

e5804ad0d350dc4ebd5643523da157b0.jpg

[/CENTER]

"Enjoy".

Ohh. Apart from a few bodywork gaps here and there, overall, I think it'll look ok..
Directly beneath a nuclear blast..

Back