Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
I wouldn't want to be seen in that thing... I don't know why he would want to be seen in that... I would rather be in a riced out Civic.

Some of the cars are horrendous. I mean, who in their right minds any of this actually looks appealing to the sane minded human being?

As Edmund Blackadder might say "Clucking Bell"

I think the 'cars' builder needs to replace his 20watt garage bulb with something a little brighter.

Famine can you give me a link to that on barryboys ?

Not directly, no :lol:

It's in the General Barry Discussion forum, in the Stupidly Modified Non-Barry Car thread. Currently occupying much of the last two pages.

65249703.jpg

294974992769d4b21138bjq2.jpg

23hrd6o.jpg

wow... all these "questionable modifications" are in fact idiots trying too hard to look cool driving down the street in a pile of:censored:

Speaking of not-BMWs turned into BMWs, there's a MKIII Jetta around here that some guy put an E46 M3 front end on. It fits, ish, but looks, interesting...

wow... all these "questionable modifications" are in fact idiots trying too hard to look cool driving down the street in a pile of:censored:

Pretty much.

All tha playaz wearin bimmer grillz, yo.

Everyone wanna piece of that Luxury Pie. Those who can't actually afford it...make do otherwise.

Back