Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
That genesis with the AM One-77 like bumper actually looks pretty cool, but the color scheme juat ruins it

Wow. I just saw that. The Hyundai fan inside me is screaming "wow, I like that grill!" but also "I hate that bumper!" all at the same time.

I like cars that have a large grill, centered in the middle of the car, and nothing on the sides of the bumpers, except aerodynamic devices (like canards etc.)

images

^ Familiar anyone? My second favourite car in the game. :)

Awesome craftsmanship considering the conditions he built it in. It takes little mind(usually no mind, just money) to just go and buy a Lambo but the guy put hundreds of hours into his creation. I bet he has more fun in that thing than your average rich douche in a $1000000 supercar.

Replica Lamborghini:
I highly doubt it's safe, or even fast...still I admire him for making it.
I really hope he finds the funds to finish the exterior and to fabricate a good interior, and also focus on other aspects such as rigidity. Probably be finished up to that standard in 10-20 years? :lol:
Kudos to the mechanic though, building his dream. 👍

"Offroader of the year"

Yea, until you smack a branch, hit a rock or roll the thing over, that gold will come off so easily.

Loving the picture with the smoke in the backround. Supposed to provoke a smokey donut/burnout? More like show that it might just be on fire. :lol:

That's awful. ^^^^^

The Orange car could be a Lumina SS(chevy). Not a Commadore (Holden). Maybe?(IDK) But the GT-R and Turbo badges :ouch:

It's ugly either way!

Loving the picture with the smoke in the backround. Supposed to provoke a smokey donut/burnout? More like show that it might just be on fire. :lol:

It's not a Ford! My family's Pontiac... We couldn't look at it anymore, & sold it.

No, it was the '90s Ford we had that caught fire.

Latest Posts

Back