Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
But does it sound like a V8? Or it just the audio?

Sort of. It definitely doesn't sound like a 4 or 6 cylinder, though, so I think you're on to something. :lol:

Minty's riding in a Super Duty? Didn't think that's what I was hearing, but maybe? That's why I was asking.👍

Please tell me you can hear the difference between Minty's super Duty and the almost '69 Ford GT sounding 240.

I think so.:scared::lol:

Woops, I hope so.

I don't think there's anything questionable about that Nissan/Datsun. It's a respectable looking, street legal, and (most likely) very fast car. Not my cup of tea, but, there's nothing questionable about it, IMO.

I like it myself. I was just not sure what I was hearing. Didn't mean to say it was questionable. :) Although you made a good point about the taillights(stock would look better:tup:) But I love that 80's IMSA look :dopey: :D

Found in local craigslist
3G73kb3I95L45G35K1d2a8cba1802a3541fd4.jpg

Dat orange...
3I23M93H75E15F15Jcd2a42dab0a131bd156b.jpg

Qsc2TyT.jpg

324428_G.jpg

324426_G.jpg

It's a 1994 Chrysler Le Baron. But don't let that fiberglass boat shell fool you, because it'll sink just like any other Le Baron.

Sorry if it's a repost.

Is that a third headlight mounted in the scoop on that Corvette?

Qsc2TyT.jpg

324428_G.jpg

324426_G.jpg

It's a 1994 Chrysler Le Baron. But don't let that fiberglass boat shell fool you, because it'll sink just like any other Le Baron.

I wonder if it's a V6. Then it would have the same drivetrain as the base 3000GT, which would make it a...

Houseboat (or a boathouse I guess).

Last edited:
I wonder if it's a V6. Then it would have the same drivetrain as the base 3000GT, which would make it a...

Houseboat (or a boathouse I guess).

More like a 3-bedroom submarine, if you're actually going to try and drive it on water.

Not sure if it's been posted before, if so sorry.

I did a few weeks ago. And I'm still not sure if it's an improvement over the stock PT or not.

I did a few weeks ago. And I'm still not sure if it's an improvement over the stock PT or not.

It's more likely to crash and take itself out of this world, so I'd say an improvement.

EDIT: Crap, had multiple tabs open.

Back