Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
What was an RX-8 apparently...
734698_10151337844748644_2053553331_n.jpg

And two very nice Minis in the background. For whatever reason that RX-8 doesn't look half bad to me, though I bet visibility over that hood is horrendous.

It used to be that you saw these Benz-conversions a lot when 2CV's weren't regarded as classics yet, questionable no doubt but I like them if executed properly, they always make me smile when I see them.

3633213408_234426aa9b_z.jpg

I think both the car and the person's spelling is indeed questionable. :facepalm:

I guess he is trying for a role as a gangsta streetz racer for The Fast and The Furious homeboi. I iz da fastest yo in mah VTEC Mazda yo! :lol:

I was going to say something about how that Neon seemed like a POS, but then I remembered it's a Neon, and they all are.

It used to be that you saw these Benz-conversions a lot when 2CV's weren't regarded as classics yet, questionable no doubt but I like them if executed properly, they always make me smile when I see them.

3633213408_234426aa9b_z.jpg

Where can I get one of these? Best modification to a 2CV I've ever seen. 👍

Trucks like that aren't fake, it's just a show piece since there isn't an engine in there or interior. Typically they were built by air suspension companies to show off their products, but they always had nice paint and weren't covered by a ratty S-15. That's probably just some truck club's thing or a small shop's display piece.

Have you actually sat in yours? Did you genuinely think it was a nice place to be?

Ya but that doesn't make it a flat out POS. They aren't spectacular cars considering they are 18 years old, but they make a pretty respectable race car. I'm sure you go to autox's.

Back