Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I like the yellow CR-X

whatguy.gif

That better NOT be a WRX or an STI.

Admittedly though, the colours themselves are pretty nice, just not the decals and the airbrushed lions and stuff.

Haha, it's a Teardrop WRX; I've seen that before in an old issue of Hot4s magazine (again, a goldmine for this thread). I remember when I was looking at that those years ago (cause I was young and had no clue) I thought it looked sick. Now it MAKES me sick looking at it.

CR-X isn't that bad, remove the hood scoop and it would be good. (Drop in a K24, and upgrade the suspension to match and it would be REALLY nice, right now it looks like a mid 90s boxy style touring car. 👍)

Not a questionable car, it is, in fact, one of the nicest looking cars I've ever seen.

1997_Bmw_8-Series-3.jpeg

How can you not like the 8 series? It's almost nicer looking than the Lotus Carlton (a hard act to follow on its own.)

The taillights, wheel arches, exhaust tips... :drool: I disagree, analog. It's aged better.

In a world now full of Hyundais, it's nice to see an 8 series being a breath of fresh air.

Hyundais are more common, and they're the boring/tasteless ones. That's why so many people feel the need to modify them, just to give it some (most often wrong) taste.

-> I wonder if that 8-series had a front-rear collision that prompted that makeover. To be honest; I kinda like the way they did it, it made the car look 'lighter' on a design standpoint. And it was pretty well done!

BT -> Found at Jalopnik:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

LINK

^ Here are from the comments section:

original.jpg

original.jpg

:indiff:

I actually think the house looks alright with those taillights. Certainly more interesting of a design than the normal units.

Otherwise awful though, yeah.

I looked up New Hampshire cars, because I was trying to figure out a riddle for the Guess the Manufacturer GT5 thread, and this came up..
TLS_9116.jpg

Back