Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
That Lancer:

facepalm_meme_cover_for_the_ipad_mini-r0e8217b418d740abb5a48f980e8a732a_vaspz_8byvr_216.jpg

Why, oh, why do you think eight "exhausts" look good? Do you're momma drop you when you were young?

So, apparently this is what the Torro Rosso team use to deliver one of their old cars for a uni visit in Italy recently:

F11M0bE.jpg

dfoMXEb.jpg

MaYGSNJ.jpg

I'm not sure why someone decided to use a Multipla as a base for such a modification, or why an F1 team chose it over any other transport vehicle. It looks like the three-abreast seating in the front was removed to make more room though.

No flared fenders. Not an EVO
107940d1273052994-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-x-mitsubishi-evo-x-2-big.jpg
That one just has some silly LEDs, a wrap or plasti dip and some extremely stupid exhaust tips.

Hah, that's good to know. It seems that normal Lancers have a circular gas cap rather than the square one found on the Evos. Oh, and the bumper is from a base Lancer. Just realized that.

At least it's pretty well executed. Could have sworn that car might have been in Fast and the Furious, but alas, it is not as my memory can be pretty bad at times. And I know now, the Eclipse was purple.

The one that he blows the floor pan off with too much NAWS!! in the race in the beginning. That one was that color, it was just a second generation Eclipse rather than a 3rd gen like the one from the second movie.

That's what I got confused about, the generation identification. I should probably re-watch the movies before I say something about them again. But they're not good movies....

Back