Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
That's the Google CEO or something and when you're that rich you "just ain't care".

And the Chrome logos on the chrome wheels is a nice touch.

Worst-Car-Ever-Made.jpg

POQo6MU.jpg

car369NC1.jpg

Someones been playing a little too much Car Town :lol:

As for the S10, I've seen worse. You should ahve seen a friend of mines truck. It was a white S10, red hood with a single blue racing stripe and double black ones on the side like the 1970 Mustangs, and it had a complete home made wooden bed on it, made out of 2x4's and 4x4's lol XD

He sold it for $600.

Last edited:
I still think the people who put those ugly things on C4s only do it because they are too cheap to replace the rear glass if it gets broken.

C4 vettes are ridiculously common here. Price for glass shouldn't be an option. Especially with all that money he is asking for it.

Hei
C4 vettes are ridiculously common here. Price for glass shouldn't be an option. Especially with all that money he is asking for it.

Yeah they are pretty common around my area as well. Rarity of a car depends on where you live. I see a lot of muscle cars but surprisingly enough, never really see old 'Stangs on the road. Only at the occasional car show and once in a while on the road.

Latest Posts

Back