Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
I have a little bit of time to waste.

DSCF6162.jpg

spoiler-22.jpg

file.php

Hei

DSCF6162.jpg

That car. He used to be at every car event in the whole province just a few years ago. It's a piece of junk. See that guy cleaning the tailpipe? It's the owner... he's in his late 50s. Used to drive around with his buddies and their creations, which were even worse. Got to find pics of those, there's a 4th Gen Eclipse with fake gattling guns on the roof.

Hei

*First image*

I've never understood why someone would go to all that effort of making the bodywork look that bad, then having the flame shapes applied, then sticking the rear plate on wonky on purpose, only to find some shopping trolley wheels to stick on it. :lol:

He wants it to lift man, for sick reverse entries :lol:

He also wants to have lots of downforce when reversing away from cops.

It obviously reduces the amount of friction on the wheels so it goes faster...

And stuff.

Yo.

That car. He used to be at every car event in the whole province just a few years ago. It's a piece of junk. See that guy cleaning the tailpipe? It's the owner... he's in his late 50s. Used to drive around with his buddies and their creations, which were even worse. Got to find pics of those, there's a 4th Gen Eclipse with fake gattling guns on the roof.

I need to see these fake guns ASAP! 👍

Hei
I need to see these fake guns ASAP! 👍

I almost forgot!

8zfsqw.jpg

And some other choice cars from the same event!
282nati.jpg

2hnowpl.jpg

ka0oex.jpg

901uo2.jpg

You'd think these all came from some show back in 1999, but no, that was back in September...

Sadly I believe he actually won those.

You'd be amazed at how much more hideousness is around at these show and shine events. I can hardly wait for summer to see just how bad it'll be. But then again, I tend to stick closer to the racetrack than the show pits...

I am not used to such horrors. I see mainly classics here, especially at woodward. Worse I saw is this car with toys and stuff glued all over it. I'll dig for a pic.

^ While none of those are racecars, sometimes you gotta admire the work people put into that stuff. Those are on a whole different level compared to your typical Craigslist finds.

I feel bad for that MX-3 though. Just hideous. :(

I am never a fan of lowered R32's. It is my favorite car. It just doesn't feel right to see them slammed.

Hei
I am never a fan of lowered R32's. It is my favorite car. It just doesn't feel right to see them slammed.

I think it's just the wheel size that's giving off that impression. Doesn't look that slammed to me. Like that ridiculous Mercedes next to it.

Back