Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
The questionable bit is probably the fact that you've got a 6.2/5.5 Twin Turbo V8 and AMG engineering in a big SUV meant to go off-road and with the aerodynamic profile of a billboard...

It's not modified though so it can't really be a questionable modification. Questionable factory vehicle, sure, why not?

I'd hardly call that G63 AMG questionable myself. Mess around with the ride height and paint it an obnoxious colour, and I would share your sentiment.

Also, using the Lancia Beta as a source of inspiration when modifying an Integra is...

LMjOOEU.jpg

Offroading? You'd get stuck in about 5 minutes if you tried anything were I live. And/or pop a tire.

Nobody's going to use it for what it is designer for, off road. That's what is questionable about it, is in useful?

Hate to break the party up but, just like its less-flashy siblings, the G63 AMG is an awesome off roader - in fact, it is probably better off road than it is on road.

It's not modified though so it can't really be a questionable modification. Questionable factory vehicle, sure, why not?

But it is modified, from the original version of it.... Look at the chrome and the leather seats....

But it is modified, from the original version of it.... Look at the chrome and the leather seats....

Leather seats?!?!? My god that's the worse possible thing you can do to a vehicle. Those filthy capitalist pigs.

Leather seats?!?!? My god that's the worse possible thing you can do to a vehicle. Those filthy capitalist pigs.

They need a facepalm smiley on gtp :lol:....

My point is that it used to be purely for military use, and now are being fitted with chrome, leather, and other expensive add-ons to get it to sell to the civilian market

[/attempt to end conversation]

Who cares what they used to be? Yes they used to be rough, uncomfortable military vehicles. Now they are comfortable, civilized and can still probably best most SUVs offroad with a quick tire change.

But all I was doing was making fun of your comment for suggesting in anyway that the addition of leather seats is questionable.

Who cares what they used to be? Yes they used to be rough, uncomfortable military vehicles. Now they are comfortable, civilized and can still probably best most SUVs offroad with a quick tire change.

But all I was doing was making fun of your comment for suggesting in anyway that the addition of leather seats is questionable.

I was just using it as an example... Probably shouldnt have said anything about leather... No harm intended

Back