Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Hei
This smells of photoshop, but still.

I don't think so, check the reflection on every wheel and panels plus body work in the arches. But why the hell, must ride like ****.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a reddish older American car in the original picture.

Edit: Yep.

Ridiculous-Donk-Cars-e1325818960966.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a reddish older American car in the original picture.

Edit: Yep.

D'oh. Didn't think C6 on another stupid car lol rather C6 raise, still looks stupid.

I see it now contrast of body is much darker compared to background

^eric

I actually really like the first two pics (same car)...

Lets see.... Audi r8 rear lights, bently front lights and grill, all on a nissan gtr?

^eric

I actually really like the first two pics (same car)...

Lets see.... Audi r8 rear lights, bently front lights and grill, all on a nissan gtr?

MKIV Supra.

Interesting LFA-esque rear wing on that FR-S, I'd like to see more of that.

If I could change the grille on that veilside bodykit, I'd totally rock that.
Seriously.

Also :lol: at the Donkey kong sticker on the donk Buick.

I actually like the Veilside kits, all. How long has those kits been out, mates got a supra and always wants something unique. GT86 kit looks cool, better than the TT to R8 kits i've seen.

But one kit i hated was the NSX one....... Just Why

Looks like a cross between ferrari 360 and saleen s7

I don't know if you ever saw a show on SPEED called Bullrun, but there were these two guys that participated in the show with a white Acura NSX with a Veilside body kit. Didn't look THAT bad.

I don't know if you ever saw a show on SPEED called Bullrun, but there were these two guys that participated in the show with a white Acura NSX with a Veilside body kit. Didn't look THAT bad.

Na i haven't. It also had a cameo on Tokyo Drift too, but why ruin one of the best looking cars to come out of japan.

It's basically just the wing that's wrong with that car. Not to keen on the matte paint either though. Other than that, nice in my opinion.

It was ruined from the factory. Although RX7's are as significant to me as a small rock in my backyard. That should tell you something about my first sentence. :lol:

Latest Posts

Back