Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
BLxjTasCcAARffc.jpg

You can still see it though.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

*Ugly Gallardos*
I thought the first gen Gallardo was ugly, (Not the current model though) but really, why, just... I don't even...

I feel that if I ever need to throw up to get out of something, coming to this thread will do the trick pretty quickly.

Also, 20 bucks (Or the equivalent of whatever currency you use)says they pronounce 'Gallardo' phonetically.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Hey guys, look at my Gahlardoh!
I remember when I pronounced it like that, and Porsche like 'Porsh'. Now, I correct everyone when they make that mistake. :dopey:

They usually continue to say Porsh, actually everyone does, but at least they know how, if they ever need to, thanks to me. :sly:

But they probably won't ever need to.

"I'll shoot unless you properly pronounce the name of this car manufacturer!"

What's that thing behind the Cosmo?

Hmm, looks sort of like... a guy looking at the Cosmo.

Unless you meant the bike or the other car, I've got no clue what either are, unfortunately.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

I remember when I pronounced it like that, and Porsche like 'Porsh'. Now, I correct everyone when they make that mistake. :dopey:

They usually continue to say Porsh, actually everyone does, but at least they know how, if they ever need to, thanks to me. :sly:

But they probably won't ever need to.

"I'll shoot unless you properly pronounce the name of this car manufacturer!"

[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
~Turtle
turtle.gif
I still say Porsh. ._.

DSC_0478.JPG

It's airbagged. The rear ones are broken, he had to have someone get out and watch as he went over a speedbump.

Also, aside from the obvious issues, he has a stack on a non diesel truck.

Mazda RX4, '77. Here's that same car on that same day:

2u44ro1.jpg

Retroclassic Stuttgart car show.

I forgot until now that the RX-4 was a thing, must research it now.

I still say Porsh. ._.

Stahp, you'll make me cry. :ill:

DSC_0478.JPG

It's airbagged. The rear ones are broken, he had to have someone get out and watch as he went over a speedbump.

Also, aside from the obvious issues, he has a stack on a non diesel truck.

I thought It wasn't really all that bad. Then I noticed the stack, and where it is. Then you said it isn't a diesel. Gross.

I say it like that.

If we want to talk about pronunciations, I'll play. I speak both Spanish and German. :lol:

Gallardo is a Spanish word, pronounced "guy-ar-do." Similar, but it's because in Spanish speaking countries, ll is actually pronounced as a "Y."

I still say Porsh. ._.

Porsche has the E on the end, which, in German, comes as an "uh" sound.

"Porsh-uh" is a more correct pronunciation.

Back