Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
they get quite annoyed if its not pronounced correctly.

:lol: Sounds so typical. A German company will want you to pronounce its name correctly. I have a German last name. No one can pronounce it first try. :grumpy: When it's a massive, international company... Yep, they're going to force people to sit and learn the pronunciation.

"One off Boot Sound System Install, designed to look like a ferrari engine."

Why the hell would you want that...?

Because people are dumb. That's my answer to just about everything. It's an accurate answer too.

I pronounce Porsche with a V as in Volkswagen.:sly:
Vorsh-uh?

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Because people are dumb. That's my answer to just about everything. It's an accurate answer too.

~Turtle

Good point, actually.

Edit: also just noticed. The doors window line is a bit off with the body's. can't stop laughing :D

Good point, actually.

Edit: also just noticed. The doors window line is a bit off with the body's. can't stop laughing :D
Haha, good thing you pointed that out, I never would've noticed. The car could have been, erm, not terrible, but those pictures made just made me want to close out of that page. And really, 30,000 pounds, isn't that like 40,000 US dollars? There are a lot of better uses for that kind of money.

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Last edited:
Thank goodness that isn't a real Bentley, but whatever car it is. It's still wacked! Something right out of Saints Row. :lol:

That Micra is Awesome!! Ingram. :lol: 👍

^ I think the front wheelbarrow tyres are just for aesthetics, but really does complete the look.

I believe it was used to drive through boggy fields, so the extra wheels have a practical use!

On the subject of Micras, here's one I saw in Le Mans:

9180387537_2fbea6c641_b.jpg

Back