Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Indeed, with his perfectly combed hair and his smooth skin :)

I want to know what his secret is. I will pay him with 1 million cookies made by my grandmother. :dopey:

That aside and back on topic, does that guy really expect to get $22,000 for that Corvette? REALLY? That thing is straight up just wrong in my opinion :lol:

Slashfan
I want to know what his secret is. I will pay him with 1 million cookies made by my grandmother. :dopey:

That aside and back on topic, does that guy really expect to get $22,000 for that Corvette? REALLY? That thing is straight up just wrong in my opinion :lol:

What's the average price of a C3 then? If it was cheap enough I'd have bought it and replaced the front end with the original.

What's the average price of a C3 then? If it was cheap enough I'd have bought it and replaced the front end with the original.

Roughly $18,000. Depends though, they range from $10,000 or less in rough shape, all the way to $70,000. If it had a normal front end then I could justify a $22,000 asking price as everything else seems to be in good shape.

Automotive fusion: Pontiac Vibe with a Chevy Corvette C3

062413_2.jpg

Available for $22,350

Wow, surprising that even ugly has a price tag...a bold one too:scared:

To be honest, if the guy would have left the front end stock, took out the pop up headlights and modded in the vibe headlights to the high rise fenders in a way similar to the C6 and C7 Corvettes I don't think it would look to bad. The lights match the cars body lights anyways.

Slashfan
Roughly $18,000. Depends though, they range from $10,000 or less in rough shape, all the way to $70,000. If it had a normal front end then I could justify a $22,000 asking price as everything else seems to be in good shape.

...ah. :ouch:

That's actually pretty cool, I think. It just has to be a Lemons/Chumpcar racer, it just has to.

Back