Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
881091761288007687.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/113062059061/1969-bmw-2002-transformed-into-a-street-rod-with-mustang

Now, I'm sure there are people who will think this is a great idea... but as far as I'm concerned, its one less '02 in the world, and that makes me sad, on the inside... might go and stand in the rain so no-one can see me crying. I wish people would leave old BMW's alone.

Just for the records:

BMW 3.0 CSL

BMW 320i racing

:drool: :drool: :drool:

8-wheeled-car.jpg

"“We’re not ones to suggest there’s such a thing as too much when it comes to homebuilding vehicles. But an eight-wheel ‘sports’ car with dual Mazda rotary engines, Jaguar differentials and a rat’s nest of unfinished business? Someone cry uncle. This is a car that is hard to describe. It is design to be a sports car with 8 wheels. The body is custom made of fiberglass. The frame is steel tubing. There is no interior in it. The detentions are 204in long x 81in wide x 40in tall.” w/ photos. "

8-wheeled-car.jpg

"“We’re not ones to suggest there’s such a thing as too much when it comes to homebuilding vehicles. But an eight-wheel ‘sports’ car with dual Mazda rotary engines, Jaguar differentials and a rat’s nest of unfinished business? Someone cry uncle. This is a car that is hard to describe. It is design to be a sports car with 8 wheels. The body is custom made of fiberglass. The frame is steel tubing. There is no interior in it. The detentions are 204in long x 81in wide x 40in tall.” w/ photos. "

LOLWUT_by_smilie_terrorist.jpg

8-wheeled-car.jpg

Remove the rear wheels and put ONE set of big fat tyres on it instead and that car would actually be quite cool I think.

8-wheeled-car.jpg

Batmobile gone wrong.

Latest Posts

Back