Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Hei
Because Re Anemiya put the hideous 911 lights on it and that ugly rear bumper. 911 lights look good on you know what, a 911.

Call me weird but Re Anemiya has grown on me thanks to a certain game, from what is shown here on average it is far from questionable. Maybe if this was the nontraditional thread :sly:

Did you see the rear end? :yuck:

Yeah and I've seen worse in here for cars like that. To be honest the texture and some what shape reminds me of the RX7 from FF3.

Wharerau-Mazda-FD-RX-7-main.jpg

Ironically, my friends think my favourite lights for these cars look hideous. Clearly, since they're my favourite lights, I disagree.

Well, that is just my opinion, but it's too flashy, it looks like it was tuned by the russians. (no disrespect meant to the nation, just some of their "tunes")

I always prefer something stealthy. :D

Carbon fiber is really light.

Gold/chrome is very heavy.

I mean, why combine the two? You end up with some Swiss (neutral) concoction that serves as nothing except a giant glare-inducing mirror.

Well, I agree on the weight part of it with you, but probably I dislike it even more because I can't picture myself in that thing attracting attention. (saying that, I drive a pink Fiat Uno, *facepalm*)

Btw, i know it is built by Hamann, them tacky Germans, not the Russians like i said. (Again, I meant no disrespect to the nation, just some of their "tuners".)

I'm beginning to sound as politically correct as Top Gear, so i better shut up now. :D

Last edited:
I never get why people put fake vents on the C pillar. Doesn't it create drag as the air rushes in and has no where to go?

Who cares about that when you are on the street? If it looks cool I'd do it.

If they are adjustable though they can help cabin venting.

YEah I know about the ones routed into the cabin. That's cool.

1006242_423445064436602_1130280690_n.jpg

I just don't like Subies and Evos this low. :(

Back