Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Whenever I see those really low cars I think of this....

speed_bumps_kill_earth.jpg

Step 1: Take the Fat Mustang.
Step 2: Make it fatter and more bricklike.
Step 3: Um...?

The full skirts are a fairly good idea, and it almost looks good on it (albeit in a tacked on Lamborghini/De Tomaso kind of way). But that thing has got to be loud at speed.

Fastcarguy
If you stance an Audi, well I have one thing to say to you: "You are a sad sad human being, and you have my pity."

Er, sorry? That's an A7 which is by far the most pointless model, people should be allowed to do what they like :P

Dub scene yo.

Er, sorry? That's an A7 which is by far the most pointless model, people should be allowed to do what they like :P

Dub scene yo.

It's still an expensive, luxury, German sports sedan, and what's the point? Good luck going over a dirt road, a bumpy road, or a speed bump. The only thing this car says to me is, "hey look at me, I'm a major ***hole that will likely cut you off and speed up when you try to pass me, just so I can piss you off."

Fastcarguy
It's still an expensive, luxury, German sports sedan, and what's the point? Good luck going over a dirt road, a bumpy road, or a speed bump. The only thing this car says to me is, "hey look at me, I'm a major ***hole that will likely cut you off and speed up when you try to pass me, just so I can piss you off."

It's actually a diesel. Plus, like any decent stanced car nowadays, it's fitted with pneumatic suspension so you can raise and lower it at the press of a button. It's a bog-standard A7 TDi that happens to have the ability to slam itself.

:lol:

That's incorrect. Most Stance cars I've seen, and I've seen many, are on springs. They are like that 24/7. The ones with pneumatic suspension are rare and far between. It isn't something cheap you know. For example, the last car I saw with it that was on a major tuner/stance mag was the Liberty Walk Ferrari F40, and the pneumatic suspension for that cost around $40k usd.

Familia P. Luche somos! La familia ideal, somos aqui!

Why is this so awesome.

1013520_508011549271594_479671026_n.jpg

Last edited:
Well Lambo doors are played out, but not really that questionable. The chevy is pretty awesome.

For the S10, I'm Mexican if that explains anything.

Back