Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
It's a Lincoln Mark VIII

debonair6.jpg

debonair5.jpg

I don't see any rear fender skirts. How does one change the tire ... if need be ?

Not really a modification. But... defiantly questionable.

Kinda, cute in a way. The way a train wreck is cute.

Don't ruin the thread, read the first post and then try again. No reason to troll the thread with cars that you don't like which were manufactured as is, that has no modifications.

Fumbles1990
Not really a modification. But... defiantly questionable.

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/S...cE9s4g3h-5BR41V4l1pg60_3_zps7bb1a018.jpg.html

Kinda, cute in a way. The way a train wreck is cute.
Wh-wha?! I'm not going to even try to explain to you why there's nothing wrong with that; partly because other members have explained it, and partly because I'm tired.
Nicksfix
I don't see any rear fender skirts. How does one change the tire ... if need be ?

That would be a pain in the 🤬. Jack the car all the way up, and.... no, that wouldn't work either. Maybe the owner's installed pull-away quarter-panels?

What in the world is this?!

image_title_qffor.jpg

This isn't a real life modification, but it is questionable. Why would anyone photoshop an Audi R8 to look like this? In what way does this look good?
images

Ugh, this is horrendous.
26165-kolbasit.jpg

tuning_49.jpg

Love this!

Anyway, no one think this

Mclaren-X1-1_2313379e.jpg

It's a modification (done by McLaren Special Operations- not McLaren automotive) and its definitely questionable.

This rolled up into my neighbors shop over the weekend while I was working on my WRX.

In case you cant tell from the pics. This is quick set CONCRETE. Running off the hood onto the bumper onto the headlights and down into the radiator. :lol:

9fma6x.jpg

2n74ai1.jpg

2zps95e.jpg

k38a9v.jpg

Last edited:
Not when it left the factory like that, no.

Yeah, and that wasn't a modification either.

Wait. Because something was done by a separate division of the same company, it doesn't count even though it is a total rebody and suspension tuning? Okay.

That's about the size of it, yes. The McLaren X1 was never anything but a McLaren X1. It shares the engine and the general tub design with the MP4-12C, and everything else is completely bespoke and was designed that way from the start.

Back