Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,839 comments
Hei
1000747_612325775468455_1884717354_n.jpg

Atleast is not chrome wrapped on 22's....

I actually liked them. Unique, most spent is better than bodged work! I want strobe lights in my grill for night time cruises. :P

:odd:

3341.jpg

The mods themselves done to the car are pretty baller, it's mostly a Cusco/HKS rolling catalog, but that front end conversion... It's a bit weird to look at.

Fred, which part of that Nissan don't you like? I like it! I really like how that Skyline looks. The R33 looks nicer from the side, the R34 looks nicer from the front. When you put the two together... :eek: That is on of the nicest looking cars I've ever seen in my life.

Fred, which part of that Nissan don't you like? I like it! I really like how that Skyline looks. The R33 looks nicer from the side, the R34 looks nicer from the front. When you put the two together... :eek: That is on of the nicest looking cars I've ever seen in my life.

For me, it's the wing mirrors - little rabbit ears on Godzilla.

That R34 conversion is the dog. Same engines so best of both worlds but i do prefer the rear of the r34, more street racer than the 33s street cruiser. R33 has a lower roof line so sleeker. Still, nothing questionable there.

Supras modified on the cheap, look and sound cheap.....or crap

R34 fronts belong on R34s, much like S15 fronts don't belong on S13s or S14s.

In this case I think it looks horrendous, the R34 has a squared off kind of design, and the R33 is slightly rounder. No go.

Back